Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Panini teases big free agent signer for 2017-18 Noir

https://www.beckett.com/news/the-mys...ir-basketball/

Panini is hinting that a big name “free agent” signer in coming to 2017-18 Panini Noir Basketball.

The company posted the following on Instagram and various other social media platforms today.

Who could it be?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Charles barkley?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's the only name that is eligible that would be announcement worthy IMO. Funny thing is though Leaf gave Chuck a BLANK CHECK years ago and told him to write an amount to get him to sign autographs again. He refused then so I guess all those gambling losses have finally caught up to him so he needs the cash.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's the only name that is eligible that would be announcement worthy IMO. Funny thing is though Leaf gave Chuck a BLANK CHECK years ago and told him to write an amount to get him to sign autographs again. He refused then so I guess all those gambling losses have finally caught up to him so he needs the cash.

Topps upper deck and panini gave him the same deal. Im sure Shaq told him its easy money.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

It's Barkley. Someone on another forum I'm on found the photo they used as a silhouette.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's Barkley. Someone on another forum I'm on found the photo they used as a silhouette.

I believe the silhouette is from 92-93 upper deck all NBA team card, in a 76ers uni. I really hope its him as i want a auto of him. Knowing panini, its Prolly nit him tho, last time they did this it was jay williams