Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Who Wins The Super Bowl This Year?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Chiefs

4 50.00%
  • Buccaneers

4 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Who Wins The Super Bowl This Year?

Who Wins The Super Bowl This Year? The Chiefs or the Buccaneers?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The Chiefs, tired of Brady and it is time for Mahomes and Chiefs to shine again. I think Brady should retire and enjoy it!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Colorado Avalanche Milwaukee Brewers

I think the chiefs will win and as a die hard raider fan that kills me. But my son (11) is a brady fan and collects his cards. (not sure where I went wrong in life to deserve this kind of punishment) So we will be rooting for the buccs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the Chiefs win this thing easily. The refs and the NFL will keep the Bucs and Brady in the game to keep ratings up and have a potential nail biter instead of a blowout.

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

So far the Chiefs aren't looking too good.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Idiotic defensive penalties by the Chiefs. Bucs are playing well but Chiefs D is also kind of giving them the game at this point. No one wants to see a Super Bowl like this tbh.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think the Chiefs win this thing easily. The refs and the NFL will keep the Bucs and Brady in the game to keep ratings up and have a potential nail biter instead of a blowout.

You're right about the league and the zebras, Peter. Tampa's up at halftime, 21-6, thanks in part to some slanted officiating. The league needs to stop manipulating the playoffs just for ratings' sake. And, in Brady's case, even though he's now in Tampa, his legacy remains tarnished because of the officiating being in his favor in games like this. I'm with Bake. Brady is not and never will be the GOAT.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You're right about the league and the zebras, Peter. Tampa's up at halftime, 21-6, thanks in part to some slanted officiating. The league needs to stop manipulating the playoffs just for ratings' sake. And, in Brady's case, even though he's now in Tampa, his legacy remains tarnished because of the officiating being in his favor in games like this. I'm with Bake. Brady is not and never will be the GOAT.

Joe Montana will always be the best to me. Jon Niednagel likes Peyton Manning.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

two fingers of jersey is hold as much as a hand full of jersey, its still holding, that's what i saw, " remember the tuck rule", it wouldn't have mattered anyways even without the holds, chiefs never were going to score enough points to win, how many weapons do they have verses the Bucs, lets see here, Chiefs= Mahomes , Kelsey , Hill and Helair , Bucs= Brady, Brown, Jones, Fournett, Evans,Godwin, Gronkowski, hard to stop this with an average chief defense, the chiefs lost three games this year, of course the SB and the other two were to the Raiders and Chargers, AFC West Baby, you think maybe the blue print might have already been written, not to mention Tommy boy already played them once in a loss, add that equation into the mix and you saw what happened, lets not forget its not all Tom Brady and Cast , Todd Bowls dialed up a game plan , take hill out and chase mahomes untill he looks like he did in 4th quarter, am i a Tom Brady Fan not hardly, is he the greatest of all time ,yes he is , 20 yrs in the league 10 trips to a SB win 7 of them , played in 13 AFC and 1 NFC Championship Game, 17 Division Titles with Patriots, as a football fan if this is not great, then i dont know what is,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

two fingers of jersey is hold as much as a hand full of jersey, its still holding, that's what i saw, " remember the tuck rule", it wouldn't have mattered anyways even without the holds, chiefs never were going to score enough points to win, how many weapons do they have verses the Bucs, lets see here, Chiefs= Mahomes , Kelsey , Hill and Helair , Bucs= Brady, Brown, Jones, Fournett, Evans,Godwin, Gronkowski, hard to stop this with an average chief defense, the chiefs lost three games this year, of course the SB and the other two were to the Raiders and Chargers, AFC West Baby, you think maybe the blue print might have already been written, not to mention Tommy boy already played them once in a loss, add that equation into the mix and you saw what happened, lets not forget its not all Tom Brady and Cast , Todd Bowls dialed up a game plan , take hill out and chase mahomes untill he looks like he did in 4th quarter, am i a Tom Brady Fan not hardly, is he the greatest of all time ,yes he is , 20 yrs in the league 10 trips to a SB win 7 of them , played in 13 AFC and 1 NFC Championship Game, 17 Division Titles with Patriots, as a football fan if this is not great, then i dont know what is,

Brady's accomplishments certainly look great out of context, but pro sports scout Jon Niednagel of the Brain Type Institute -- the guy who said Ryan Leaf would fail and Peyton Manning would be great back in 1998 -- has been anti-Brady for years. He insists Peyton Manning is clearly the best QB of all-time, and says people cannot recognize this because most fans and sports journalists aren't wired in the brain to be good analysts of reality like he is. He's written treatises about Brady and why the only reason he's succeeded is because he got to play for Belichick for years. Here are some of his articles:

https://braintypes.com/2012/02/23-su...-and-insights/

https://braintypes.com/2017/01/13117...-not-the-best/

The only stuff Niednagel thinks Brady is better at than Manning is taking care of his health:

https://braintypes.com/2015/11/tom-b...on-manning-at/

My own humble opinion is Joe Montana was the best. He never lost a Super Bowl (unlike Brady, who's lost a few times), never threw an interception in a Super Bowl, led his team back from 31 4th quarter deficits over the course of his career, and had a certain fluidity/mobility that I never saw in Manning or Brady. Manning had the arm strength, and Brady has had the longevity and stats, but I'll always be partial to Joe. One thing for sure -- he was more fascinating to watch. He wasn't just a boring pocket passer or a dink and dunker. Bill Walsh once said Joe was almost poetic...lol. I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast