Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Anyone here use Twitter?

I've been thinking about joining. The idea seems kind of fun but I have doubts about how much I'll actually use the site. Any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I use it everyday, i update my status from my phone and it's linked to my facebook so it's really like updating my facebook as well. Plus i get to follow athletes and actors/actresses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use it everyday, i update my status from my phone and it's linked to my facebook so it's really like updating my facebook as well. Plus i get to follow athletes and actors/actresses.

Cool, thanks. I've heard about it a lot but didn't check it out until recently.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

I have it too. I just use it to follow certain NBA players though. Really dont update my own too much. thanx! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have it too. I just use it to follow certain NBA players though. Really dont update my own too much. thanx! :)

I noticed Eli Manning uses Twitter so it would be nice to follow him. I'm sure other players use it as well. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was thinking abou....maybe I'll give it a try.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

i use it but not too much. the main reason i joined is because all the celebrities and NBA players are on there. i do have some friends on there but to me i can just call them if i wanna see what they're up to.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i twitter..and follow the famous people as well, and bash the ones i dont like :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Oklahoma City Thunder Seattle Mariners
    See jonnyweb69's Items on eBay

i pretty much just use it to follow others. its entertainment, especially when you're sitting somewhere bored. Shaq is a riot

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flobert1205's Items on eBay

I refuse to use it, and am very close to deactivating my facebook and myspace accounts. All of these "social networking" sites violate a ton of privacy rights, however, in the terms of service you agree to when signing up, you waive those rights. So, more or less, you give them the right to sell your name to advertising companies, which is how they make money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast