Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Please Note - NEPatriotsFan will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

Thanks for your reply. In an "old" Beckett (a little more than ten years ago) it is valued at $15. I have no idea why then that it would be less. Most "vintage" baseball cards have increased in the last ten years. So, no I won't trade it at "$5 to $10", because it was higher over ten years ago without being graded. Again, thanks for your reply. Have a good day, Rodney

Rodney...you are correct, and the price of the card has actually gone up to $20...in near mint shape...I am adjusting for the condition of the card graded...the raw price is $10...graded a 5 its even less...that is where I got the "$5 to $10"...if you have more recent valuation...let me know thanks

My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm ok with that, I trade for baseball and FB RC's and graded cards, lmk what your interested in.

Jim was really looking to trade, especially if we are working with 100% eBay comps

Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for your quick reply. Sorry, not interested in trading it at that low a value. Graded cards are usually a little higher than non-graded (in the same condition). For me to trade it , I'd like to get something valued at least in the $15-$20 range. Again, thanks for your quick reply. If any of my other graded cards interest you plmk (they are all graded higher). Have a good day, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-07-2023 at 12:37 PM. Reason: correcting error

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

I'm ok with that, I trade for baseball and FB RC's and graded cards, lmk what your interested in.

ok here is what interests me...preference to the Jeter first...my trade page is up to date, although long...it is sorted by team and sport football first, then baseball...if you want to take a look, see if anything interests you? If not I can list the graded I have later on...thanks rich

Robinson Cano
    03 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP124 RC Beckett 9 $20
    03 Bowman Draft Picks #BDP124 RC Beckett 9 Gold $60

Derek Jeter
    93 Select #360 RC PSA 9 Mint $80

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    CCW (205)
    Country
    Navy
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
    See cornstalk1's Items on eBay

Have these:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

ok
    LMK your thoughts ,for the three cards your interested in. I have an interest in these, not sure what BV your placing on your cards but we must be close ,lmk thx Jim
    :
    Brady Aurora RC
    18 Topps Update #153 Ohtani CSG 9
    18 Topps Update #189 Ohtani CSG 8.5
    21 Topps Update Judge $8
    89 Topps Traded Aikman graded 8
    67 Topps Lots
    69 Topps Lots
    ok here is what interests me...preference to the Jeter first...my trade page is up to date, although long...it is sorted by team and sport football first, then baseball...if you want to take a look, see if anything interests you? If not I can list the graded I have later on...thanks rich

Robinson Cano
    03 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP124 RC Beckett 9 $20
    03 Bowman Draft Picks #BDP124 RC Beckett 9 Gold $60

Derek Jeter
    93 Select #360 RC PSA 9 Mint $80

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like the Wright maybe the schilling if I have anything for any you

looking for michael harris 2021 bdc86, and julio rodriguez chrome rcs or draft any
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

do I have anything that interests you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

ok
    LMK your thoughts ,for the three cards your interested in. I have an interest in these, not sure what BV your placing on your cards but we must be close ,lmk thx Jim
    :
    Brady Aurora RC
    18 Topps Update #153 Ohtani CSG 9
    18 Topps Update #189 Ohtani CSG 8.5
    21 Topps Update Judge $8
    89 Topps Traded Aikman graded 8
    67 Topps Lots
    69 Topps Lots

Lately I cant get past the valuation conversation...are you ok with BV? or do you prefer SV? all the cards you are interested in are available...I can take more from your list if you want it all...thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

looking for michael harris 2021 bdc86, and julio rodriguez chrome rcs or draft any

I dont think I have any of those two players,,,just getting back into baseball after being away for a long time

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast