Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast
    Please Note - Molitor04 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi. I recently picked up these two:
    Segura Jean 2019 Topps Gypsy Queen 30 Black and White #/50 1 $10.00
    Realmuto JT 2020 Panini Prizm 172 Power Plaid #/75 1 $6.00

Could you use them, and would you be interested in a PWE trade of those two for these two?
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Toppers #287 Cedric Mullins (BAL) ($10)
    2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary #US291 Nate Lowe (TMB) ($6)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@Scobes - THANKS for the quick reply and interest. I just went through your baseball "vintage", gu, and auto lists. I may have missed some in the gu and auto lists, because they are l---o---n---g. On the 'vintage" list , I'd be interested on these "BIRDS" --- '54 Bowman #37 Kokos, '55 #3 Coleman, #109 Stephens, and #161 Batts What are their conditions? Any issues? What "value's" do they have ? I didn't really see anything on the gu and auto lists, but they were real l-o-n-g and I may have missed some. So, mainly from those lists I'd mainly be interested in "other" baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait. So, if you have any that may interest me, plmk. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

@OriolesFan

Sorry, but what I have to trade is listed on my site. As for the Vintage, I prefer to swap vintage for vintage now. Perhaps we can work out a trade another time. Thanks!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi. I recently picked up these two:
    Segura Jean 2019 Topps Gypsy Queen 30 Black and White #/50 1 $10.00
    Realmuto JT 2020 Panini Prizm 172 Power Plaid #/75 1 $6.00

Could you use them, and would you be interested in a PWE trade of those two for these two?
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Toppers #287 Cedric Mullins (BAL) ($10)
    2019 Topps Update 150th Anniversary #US291 Nate Lowe (TMB) ($6)

@Molitor04 -

Sounds good. Trade is posted. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Everyone -

Still looking for PHILLIES!!

Scobes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have these HOFer's PHILLIES #ed gu's --------- 2013 TOPPS TIER ONE TODR-SCR Steve Carlton dual bat pieces #ed 07/50 - 2002 LEAF CERTIFIED Mirror Red #54 Mike Schmidt jersey #ed 021/150 - 2004 FLEER ULTRA Diamond Producers DP/JT Jim Thome jersey #ed 0965/1000

AND this other PHILLIES #ed gu - 2019 TOPPS TIER ONE T1R-JAR Jake Arrieta uniform #ed 141/399

If you're interested, I'll trade and/or sell. If buying, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping). If trading, I'm mainly looking for gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and baseball HOFer's (maybe even of stars & semi-stars). I'll also consider "vintage' baseball of HOFer's. So, plmk if none/some/all interest you. THANKS. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have these HOFer's PHILLIES #ed gu's --------- 2013 TOPPS TIER ONE TODR-SCR Steve Carlton dual bat pieces #ed 07/50 - 2002 LEAF CERTIFIED Mirror Red #54 Mike Schmidt jersey #ed 021/150 - 2004 FLEER ULTRA Diamond Producers DP/JT Jim Thome jersey #ed 0965/1000

AND this other PHILLIES #ed gu - 2019 TOPPS TIER ONE T1R-JAR Jake Arrieta uniform #ed 141/399

If you're interested, I'll trade and/or sell. If buying, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping). If trading, I'm mainly looking for gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and baseball HOFer's (maybe even of stars & semi-stars). I'll also consider "vintage' baseball of HOFer's. So, plmk if none/some/all interest you. THANKS. Have a good night, Rodney

@OriolesFan -

Hi Rodney -

Sure, I would be interested in trading for any of them. Check out my tradelist and let me know if anything interests you. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your quick reply and interest. I tried checking your trade lists. However, I gave up, they are just too long for me. If you have anything that you think may interest me plmk. On gu of HOFer's I'd like to get gu of other baseball HOFer's. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your quick reply and interest. I tried checking your trade lists. However, I gave up, they are just too long for me. If you have anything that you think may interest me plmk. On gu of HOFer's I'd like to get gu of other baseball HOFer's. Have a good night, Rodney

@OriolesFan -

Thanks for looking! Maybe some other time then. Thanks!

Scobes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any baseball HOFer's gu and/or auto's you'd trade for some/all three of the PHILLIES HOFer's gu's I have? Also, do you have any ORIOLES gu and/or auto's you'd trade for the Arrieta gu ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any baseball HOFer's gu and/or auto's you'd trade for some/all three of the PHILLIES HOFer's gu's I have? Also, do you have any ORIOLES gu and/or auto's you'd trade for the Arrieta gu ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

@OriolesFan

Hi Rodney -

Not much in HOF GU/AU at the moment, and, though I have some Orioles GU/AU, I'd be wanting to make a larger trade than just for 1 GU. Thanks again!

Scobes

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast