Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Please Note - SFACUJackCat will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckeyy(393)
    Country

I have a 2019 Diamond Kings Eddie Murray bat card FT if interested. I'm interested in the Duke Snider pants/bat card #d/100. Possibly others. Might would also trade for vintage as that's what I'm really moving into collection. Let me know. PM works best. Thanks.
    I only ship to the USA. I don't accept cash TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for your post and interest. The Snider isn't jersey/bat it is jersey/pants. Do you have any other gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals that show the team name and/or logo on hat/uniform in the picture? I prefer them over the ones that don't have it. However, I may be interested in the Eddie Murray, if he's identified as a Baltimore/Oriole player and we can work out a trade involving other cards.Also, I have a few threads in the vintage forum. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --------------- Anyone interested in any ? ------------ Any offer(s) ? -------------

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ------------------- Bring on those offers !!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- A good variety of baseball HOFer's gu and auto's are STILL AVAILABLE. -------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------ Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@OriolesFan- Rodney-

1) I just picked this up. Do you still need it?

02 Fleer Fall Classics MVP Collection Brooks Robinson GU Bat BV $15.00

2) If so, I could use this:

03 Fleer Fall Classics Series Contenders Bill Dickey Bat BV $15.00

3) Please let me know if I have anything else of interest in my latest tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...eworks-Edition

Thanks.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - Thanks for your post and interest. I haven't even yet checked to see if I already have that B. Rob. gu. Just got home and am tired. However, I still may be interested in it. Also,if possible, it would be nice to work out a bigger trade. But you list on your thread is too long for me to find all of the "Birds" and "Nats" gu and auto's you have available. The lists, to me anyway (maybe I'm wrong), aren't listed alphabetically by players names, or not posted by teams they are pictured/identified as (some individually are mentioned by team, but they are scattered throughout the list). If you want,let me know what you have in Orioles and Nationals gu and auto's, and what I have that interests you. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - Thanks for your post and interest. I haven't even yet checked to see if I already have that B. Rob. gu. Just got home and am tired. However, I still may be interested in it. Also,if possible, it would be nice to work out a bigger trade. But you list on your thread is too long for me to find all of the "Birds" and "Nats" gu and auto's you have available. The lists, to me anyway (maybe I'm wrong), aren't listed alphabetically by players names, or not posted by teams they are pictured/identified as (some individually are mentioned by team, but they are scattered throughout the list). If you want,let me know what you have in Orioles and Nationals gu and auto's, and what I have that interests you. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Thanks for the quick reply. No rush, just let me know when you can if you need it. I also just got this in as well:

06 Topps Team Topps Cuellar Auto (Orioles). It also books $15.00.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - I'm not sure if I have that Cuellar auto or not. I have one that says TOPPS, but looks like Topps Chrome, #ed TA-MC,has 2005 on the lower left on the front, and is encased. Is yours different? Also, how does your B Rob. look? I ask because I have an 02 F F C RF RJ-BR bat and a 03 F F C AAG/BR bat cards. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 07-15-2019 at 07:28 PM. Reason: correcting spelling error

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - I'm not sure if I have that Cuellar auto or not. I have on that says TOPPS, but looks like Topps Chrome, #ed TA-MC,has 2005 on the lower left on the front, and is encased. Is yours different? Also, how does your B Rob. look? I ask because I have an 02 F F C RF RJ-BR bat and a 03 F F C AAG/BR bat cards. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

@OriolesFan- Rodney- I can send you scans this weekend if you like. The Robinson is the one you discussed with srqbillsguy.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast