Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Yet another reason to vote anyone but Obama

Nahhh, he's not a social justice, marxist, anti-american. He's just better then Bush........ or is he?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...45aO_blog.html

Then there's this for the "the war is spending us into oblivion" crowd....

I'm not sure what more it would take to show some on here that this guy is not a good guy. Ok, end of anti Obama rant.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

That speech yesterday was terrible. It showed us how much of a class warfare hawk he really is. Sorry, there is simply no way to justify a vote for him. Even if you agree with him on some social issues, the economy is our #1 problem right now (and it's not even close), and he is intentionally running us off the road.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

That speech yesterday was terrible. It showed us how much of a class warfare hawk he really is. Sorry, there is simply no way to justify a vote for him. Even if you agree with him on some social issues, the economy is our #1 problem right now (and it's not even close), and he is intentionally running us off the road.

Yes he is. Gotta make it worse to implement what he wants.......

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Nahhh, he's not a social justice, marxist, anti-american. He's just better then Bush........ or is he?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...45aO_blog.html

Then there's this for the "the war is spending us into oblivion" crowd....

I'm not sure what more it would take to show some on here that this guy is not a good guy. Ok, end of anti Obama rant.

War=money for the US, it's been like this forever. On the flip-side of that more innocent sons and daughters die. I'm glad you finally figured that out in 2011. That's one of the reasons Kennedy was killed; he was going to stop Vietnam...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

That's one of the reasons Kennedy was killed; he was going to stop Vietnam...

Oh, so you're one of those.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Ya, a realist...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah I'm waiting for the guy who was accused of killing JFK to come out and tell the world why he did so....oh wait he was killed by jack ruby who turned around and died shortly afterwards. Oh well I guess that we have to go by the official gov't explanation and we all know how truthful and reliable the information the gov't gives us is.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Country

dont be mad because some people are intelligent enough to think beyond what they see on corporate news

+1
    Last edited by OBOMBA; 12-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Country

Yeah I'm waiting for the guy who was accused of killing JFK to come out and tell the world why he did so....oh wait he was killed by jack ruby who turned around and died shortly afterwards. Oh well I guess that we have to go by the official gov't explanation and we all know how truthful and reliable the information the gov't gives us is.

its documented that oswald was trained by the CIA. not to mention the other kennedy who wanted to end the war was killed too, what a coincidence!! the man who became president continued the war. its truly remarkable how people some have the IQ of a bar of soap
    Last edited by OBOMBA; 12-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

its documented that oswald was trained by the CIA. not to mention the other kennedy who wanted to end the war was killed too, what a coincidence!! the man who became president continued the war. its truly remarkable how people some have the IQ of a bar of soap

Yes, I have seen JFK the movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast