Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

ePack users - looking to move your combinable base? Will buy for SCF Reward Points

For those of you that are looking to rid yourself of those unwanted combinable and/or transfer ready cards (hockey only) that you have on ePack for any number of reasons... I'll pay you SCF Reward Points for those items

Please note that any deals made will not be eligible for SCF transaction feedback per site rules

I am paying the following rates -->
    • 1 Reward Points for every Combinable Base (not combined yet) - if you have 100 base, i pay you 100 RPs.
    • 10 RP's for each insert, canvas, silver

If you have a lot to move, I am open to discussing a better price for more items

Please Note the following
    • Base must be combinable (no digital only items)
    • Inserts must already be in a transferable status to COMC/shipping home (eventually).
    • Player name does not matter to me - McDavid is worth the same as Okposo
    • For the transaction to occur on ePack, the trade will need to have me send over 1 digital card (Purple) over to you as a part of the deal.

What can you use SCF Reward Points on?
    • Breaks with @doniceage - he periodically has hockey breaks that you can buy into with Reward Points (he also has a ton of items he is will to deal for Reward Points)
    • Deals with other Members that are looking for Reward Points
    • Items that SCF has available in the Rewards Store -- Click here for the Rewards Store

If you are interested in pursuing this either drop your ePack ID in this thread or PM me. If you want to establish the deal on ePack, please alert me that you have established the trade offer.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 05-18-2021 at 11:51 AM. Reason: updating

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgive me if I sound like an 80-year-old trying to use a computer for the very first time but what is an epack/ecard and what is the point? are you talking about cards that only exist digitally and not physically?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

if you combine enough base u can get parralel which can be a physical aka rainbow, speckle and etc

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Forgive me if I sound like an 80-year-old trying to use a computer for the very first time but what is an epack/ecard and what is the point? are you talking about cards that only exist digitally and not physically?

you are fine for asking

lets start with what is the point. To be frank, there are a lot of collectors that don't have access to an LCS within a short distance from their dwelling; so having ePack is simply another option for people to acquire product. What UD does on the platform is they provide some exclusive items that are not available in boxes (hobby or retail) like silver/speckled base parallels, achievements, etc. - It's another avenue for people to collect.

one of the downsides to ePack IMO is that if you open a box (lets say Series 1) - all of the base in that pack is only a digital card (where ripping a box, you have the live base - if you are a set builder/player collector, etc). However, if you have 10 of one player, you have the ability of converting this to a physical card (silver base) that you can either ship home to you OR list to sell on COMC.

I hope that answers this for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you are fine for asking

lets start with what is the point. To be frank, there are a lot of collectors that don't have access to an LCS within a short distance from their dwelling; so having ePack is simply another option for people to acquire product. What UD does on the platform is they provide some exclusive items that are not available in boxes (hobby or retail) like silver/speckled base parallels, achievements, etc. - It's another avenue for people to collect.

one of the downsides to ePack IMO is that if you open a box (lets say Series 1) - all of the base in that pack is only a digital card (where ripping a box, you have the live base - if you are a set builder/player collector, etc). However, if you have 10 of one player, you have the ability of converting this to a physical card (silver base) that you can either ship home to you OR list to sell on COMC.

I hope that answers this for you.

I see, interesting... I'm not 80 tho, sometimes I feel like I am on occasion, lol I'm 40 but I haven't really looked into epacks/ecards. So is there any association between the ecards and the regular physical base that you can buy at any Walmart? or are these two entirely different sets - even if you manage to obtain a physical card?

I find this idea fascinating because I was watching this former MLB player and youtuber Matt Antonelli playing MLB The Show on PS5 the other night and in the game you can earn points by completing tasks and with those points you can buy packs of Topps (Archives) and whichever players and seasons/years you get in the pack you can add that player from that particular season to your team, anyway that's beside the point - it would be really cool if Upper Deck sponsored say NHL 2022 and did something similar OR awarded users ecards (or points) which can be redeemed for physical cards after completing difficult accomplishments within the game, both online, P2P and alone... That would be pretty awesome no? play NHL 2022 and get rewarded with cards? I think that would be a win-win for everyone involved, lol..

This is why we need competition in the card industry..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

updated pay structure