Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I FOUND a couple more GU How about $10 shipped for everything? or I can trade for pats

Topps Inception - Autographed Jumbo Patches #AJP-BP Bryce Petty (Great patch, white/green/white)
    07 Topps Performance - Rookie Autographs #127 David Harris RC

JETS
    2014 Panini Crown Royale Red #96 Geno Smith /99
    2013 Panini Certified #181 Immortals - Joe Namath /999
    2018 Panini Elite Draft Picks - Primary Colors #1 Sam Darnold RC (USC/Jets)

I am in love with this petty patch auto. $10 Shipped is a fair deal for this lot. If you post it up i will make the trade. Thank you for the help. I also like the fact that the Steward card lists some of his combine numbers. That is pretty cool.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Just keeps getting better and better and thanks for the share of the new additions!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

WOW......That is a fun read and review!!!! Congrats!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Here is the huge buy i have been dying to show you guys!

Its the Sam Darnold Contenders Base Cracked ice Auto! I started putting money away late last year anticipating its release. As soon as the Jets drafted Darnold in my mind I already owned this card. Its funny to say but I just visualized it. So the money I put away in anticipation for this card was no where near what it was selling for on ebay. It blew my mind the amount that collectors were paying for the Contenders cracked ice autos. Once i saw that this car was going to cost no less than 2 grand I was unsure about how i was going to get it. I had enough money but could I really bring myself to buy it for 2k...

I had a really helpful conversation with Holly the Jamies Winston super collector. She helped me feel better about the buy. I put an offer out for 3k that was declined. I made this offer before the market materialized. The seller thankfully declined the offer asking for 3.5k. I realized how impulsive i was being and took about 3 days to just watch the market for the card develop. That same seller relisted the item once other cracked ice Darnolds hit ebay as an auction. I made another offer for the card to him for 1800. He let me know that if i offered 2k he would sell it to me. On my lunch break at work i pulled the trigger and asked for 5 days to make the payment. In that time i saw the market solidify for the card. The Base card was selling for no less than $2500 and a few auctions hit 2.8k. The variation cracked ice auto seems to have a glass ceiling of 2k.

Thats the story about how I came to add this crown Jewel to my collection.

I also picked up the rest of the cracked ice set for players in a Jets uni. A sweet Namath on card 2 color patch auto in gold ink of 10, and a 07 contenders Revis Harris dual auto that I knew existed but never though would come around. That old Pete Liske from 1964 auto is neat also. Rookir nt revis of 49 for cheap cause the guy listed the shipping real high. Please let me know what you guys think and leave some love if you read this whole post. :)

Last edited by Capt Forest; 02-27-2019 at 10:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Small update with a trade that @matt_curren and i did.

I have been slow to get new cards in since I purchased the Cracked Ice base Sam Darnold auto.

My plan was to take it slow for 6 months after that.

I have this week made my first buys on ebay since then just looking to scoop up some of the lower numbered rookie autos that came out. I will get them posted along with a few other cards i was eye balling later this month when they come in.

I also have photographs of all the Jets memorabilia and clothing that i own and am ready to upload the pics and submit my application to the scf Hall of fame :)

In other big news I have also been taking it slow because I am looking to get married on oct 5th this year to my college sweet heart <3 So that is where most of my disposable income is going.

Last edited by Capt Forest; 04-03-2019 at 02:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Requirment 2:

"2nd Requirement- Memorabilia/Non Sportscard Pieces. True team collector applicants should be so diehard, that they have other aspects to their collection outside of sports cards. You must provide pictures of at least 10 pieces of Memorabilia/Non Sportscard items of the team you are applying."

Here is a quick picture of all of the Jets Memorabilia I own. This was the final requirement for me to meet. Although I have had it met all along i just got around to getting shots of everything and then posting it.

I am proud to say that i am ready to submit my application to for the SCF HALL OF FAME

jets stuf.pnghoddie and beanie.png

Yes that is a Chef hat and apron for cooking :) Go JETS

@lil5up3rman and @bakemeister52

please review this thread and let me know the next steps I need to take to become enshrined in the Hall of Fame
    Moderators:

Last edited by Capt Forest; 04-03-2019 at 05:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

So I got the itch and once i started scratching it i could not stop till the damage was done! I picked up a couple vintage Namaths and went into a card buying spree after 3 months of staying clean lol

These NT autos are nice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice additions brother and thanks for sharing. I will work on what your next step is for Hall of Fame!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Nice additions brother and thanks for sharing. I will work on what your next step is for Hall of Fame!

Its gonna be a good day when this collection gets enshrined!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

This Haul is sweet! 3 different /5 Jamal Adams I am a sucker for the emerald green font on the cards. For Any Card with the Jets the green foil font makes them pop so well. The gem of this batch though is that 2008 ud exqusite Brett Favre. I had been watching this card for years on ebay. I bet the copy i was watching is also still there sitting for 250 bin. I got this one on a best offer 75 bucks less and snatched it up quick. I am going to start investing in old Namath cards. Right now i can afford to build a large position with the 1968 topps Namath cause it is still way under valued atm. i Now have 7 total with all but one in fair or better condition.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast