Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

High End Panini QC is Lacking

I can’t afford to buy any and hardly can pay the prices in the breaks but do a lot of eBay window shopping and today I noticed three different cards in National Treasure and Flawless where they have the wrong player picture next to the names.

example below in the pictures and two cards involve Brian Urlacher and Mike Singletary and one is a Montgomery and Trubisky

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would send it to the company and see what they say!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don’t own any of these but I want the ones with Singletary. I’m sure they just go down as Error Cards.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'd be extremely irritated getting that. Plus what are the odds on the jersey patches that Panini knows whose was whose. I'm ALSO seeing what looks like a piece of 7 on the Trubisky side, despite the fact that neither him or Montgomery have a jersey number that contains a slanted patch.

Why pay for quality control when they are the only horse in town.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why pay for quality control when they are the only horse in town.

Bingo!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm ALSO seeing what looks like a piece of 7 on the Trubisky side, despite the fact that neither him or Montgomery have a jersey number that contains a slanted patch

It could be from a “Y” that they both have in their last name.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

It could be from a “Y” that they both have in their last name.

Could be but if that's a piece of the "Y" it would have to be the right side of the Y which means there should be nothing after it for either player. Could make the argument it's part of the "K" in Trubisky but the slant is facing the wrong way to the vertical piece on a "K". Same thing if it were the "R".

For Montgomery it could be part of the "R" going into the "Y" but again the slant is facing the wrong direction, like it's a mirror reverse.

I like where your head is at but I'm chalking this up to another episode of #TheDaysofOurPaniniQCLives where quality control inspectors keep falling down elevator shafts and execs keep making "ca-ching" noises.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jplcom so true and excellent take on the matter! I try to give them the benefit but they always disappoint.