Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Well, if 20 polls say I am behind and them I pay someone to do a "internal one" tand is says I am tied?

Personally I will follow the trend of 20 polls!

That makes no sense at all. You are paying for an objective poll so that you know where you actually stand, so you can make decisions about how to commit your campaign resources. Nobody is going to pay someone to lie to them to make them feel better about themselves.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

no they are the hyper partisan polls driven by the campaign managers to keep up the spirits of the candidate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Internal polls are much more valuable than the ones that hit the newspapers. Those are the ones they pay big bucks for and base campaign decisions on.

my last post was in reply to this

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

no they are the hyper partisan polls driven by the campaign managers to keep up the spirits of the candidate.

give me a break

SCF Rewards
    Country

you obviously do not know how politics work lol.. this is 100% true. If you need proof watch the HBO sarah palin movie or see that guy who's on CNN all the time. He's a democrat pollster and bluntly says this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Just because it's unheard of means it's desperate? I just read that Romney's internal polls show him leading in OH and tied in PA.

what exactly could he possibly say that he hasn't said over the last 4 months to sway peoples votes towards him on the day of voting??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

what exactly could he possibly say that he hasn't said over the last 4 months to sway peoples votes towards him on the day of voting??

How could you possibly be undecided at this point? Nevertheless, some people are.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

That makes no sense at all. You are paying for an objective poll so that you know where you actually stand, so you can make decisions about how to commit your campaign resources. Nobody is going to pay someone to lie to them to make them feel better about themselves.

Dude do you have a degree? I mean really you have no common sense

If I pay for a poll it better say what i want it to say! and I say the poll your talking about. Sample size is too small compared to others. and the 20 others polls that are independent where from 3 to 8 points difference ALL leaning to Obama. and your poll had no demographics in it.

So you really want us to believe that poll is valid?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

If I pay for a poll it better say what i want it to say! and I say the poll your talking about. Sample size is too small compared to others. and the 20 others polls that are independent where from 3 to 8 points difference ALL leaning to Obama. and your poll had no demographics in it.

What are the demographics of those polls? Don't they all have a heavier dem sample?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's try to keep personal insults out of this, seriously, you're a staff member.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast