Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I picked up a box last night from Dave & Adams. The cards do look nice and I beat the odds with three autos, including a Spectrum auto. But when you pull a FW in the first six packs and it's no one special (Brandon Carlo), then the rest of the box becomes underwhelming, even with the possibilities (which were autos of Robby Fabbri and Brian Elliot).

No complaints. I haven't busted a physical box since UD S1 back in November and it was fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See AG1181's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

5 boxes down, 3 to go. I'll sum everything up when it's all said and done, but biggest hits so far (for me, anyways) are a Marner SOTT #/199 (he inscribed it with "The 6ix"), a Jake Guentzel FWA and a Guentzel YG update.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Had a really good trade night at the other shop here in Kelowna. Auto patches were hitting like crazy - an inner from two separate masters each had three auto patches in them!

One of the guys hit a redemption in his third-to-last pack and we knew there were only a couple out there. He's a huge Leafs fan so he was thinking Matthews. It wasn't that, but he did hit a frickin' Gretzky Authentic Moments!
    @Leafsman I've got a Kylington FWA for your collection - shoot me a trade list with some Habs goodies please.
    @nerf2003 You need a Sergachev Silver Skates? I ended up with two.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Had a really good trade night at the other shop here in Kelowna. Auto patches were hitting like crazy - an inner from two separate masters each had three auto patches in them!

One of the guys hit a redemption in his third-to-last pack and we knew there were only a couple out there. He's a huge Leafs fan so he was thinking Matthews. It wasn't that, but he did hit a frickin' Gretzky Authentic Moments!
    @Leafsman I've got a Kylington FWA for your collection - shoot me a trade list with some Habs goodies please.
    @nerf2003 You need a Sergachev Silver Skates? I ended up with two.

@RGM81 I'll send a PM now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

I'll wager this product was pushed back because of the Matthews FW, and it's still a redemption.
    I can't stand this stuff
    Authentic Moments
    UD update base
    UD update base
    Authentic Moments
    UD update base
    UD update base
    Spectrum
    Authentic Moments
    FW Auto
    More junk
    more junk
    more junk
    FW Auto
    UD Base
    Young Gun no one wants
    etc etc etc

You just watch. This will be the next UD product to go to 6 packs or less per box, with a guaranteed hit per pack.
    Black Diamond, SPGU, etc

Good luck in your breaks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bought a sealed inner case (8 boxes). Not too happy with my luck on this one, I will scan and post the results tonight, but some interesting observations...

First, the collation seems a bit wierd...in the first two boxes the base cards and the minor inserts were all exactly the same, and both boxes each had a FWA and a Patch card, even more interesting is that they were in the exact same packs in their respective boxes. Both were 2nd pack in on the left hand column for the FWA and 4th pack in on the left hand column for the patches. (Im a bit quirky so I always open the boxes in the same order...I'm not even sure why, lol). Luckily for me the FWA's and the Patches were different.

Breakdown on Auto:s
    I got 3 patches in the 8 boxes so that was lucky i think
    4 boxes had 2 signed cards (all the patches were in this category) , 3 boxes had 3 signed cards, and 1 box had 4 signed cards.
    I was able to complete the entire range of the UD update set (base, YG's, etc)
    I was able to get 2 base sets (1-100) and 1 complete set the other inserts (silver skates etc.)

For these spectrum cards (which I hate) I received 1 lvl 3, 1 lvl 2 and 10 lvl 1 cards. I got 1 spectrum auto as well.

I've seen some amazing cases opened already on youtube, including one inner case that had the Matthews, Marner, and Nylander FWA's all in it...mine wasn't one of them tho

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I picked up a box last night from Dave & Adams. The cards do look nice and I beat the odds with three autos, including a Spectrum auto. But when you pull a FW in the first six packs and it's no one special (Brandon Carlo), then the rest of the box becomes underwhelming, even with the possibilities (which were autos of Robby Fabbri and Brian Elliot).

No complaints. I haven't busted a physical box since UD S1 back in November and it was fun!

@TRDouble is the Carlo available? Send me a PM please.
    Last edited by Leafsman; 05-18-2017 at 06:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bought a sealed inner case (8 boxes). Not too happy with my luck on this one, I will scan and post the results tonight, but some interesting observations...

First, the collation seems a bit wierd...in the first two boxes the base cards and the minor inserts were all exactly the same, and both boxes each had a FWA and a Patch card, even more interesting is that they were in the exact same packs in their respective boxes. Both were 2nd pack in on the left hand column for the FWA and 4th pack in on the left hand column for the patches. (Im a bit quirky so I always open the boxes in the same order...I'm not even sure why, lol). Luckily for me the FWA's and the Patches were different.

Breakdown on Auto:s
    I got 3 patches in the 8 boxes so that was lucky i think
    4 boxes had 2 signed cards (all the patches were in this category) , 3 boxes had 3 signed cards, and 1 box had 4 signed cards.
    I was able to complete the entire range of the UD update set (base, YG's, etc)
    I was able to get 2 base sets (1-100) and 1 complete set the other inserts (silver skates etc.)

For these spectrum cards (which I hate) I received 1 lvl 3, 1 lvl 2 and 10 lvl 1 cards. I got 1 spectrum auto as well.

I've seen some amazing cases opened already on youtube, including one inner case that had the Matthews, Marner, and Nylander FWA's all in it...mine wasn't one of them tho

Wow, your half case was better than my Master case.

I only got 2 Patches in the entire Master case, with 1 being a 15-16 Update. Both patches were damaged too.

I didn't get a Lvl 3 Spectrum card either. Only hit Marner for the big FWAs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just saw a Matthews Acetate get pulled...sick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Just saw a Matthews Acetate get pulled...sick.

That should fetch a pretty penny.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast