Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just an Update on my Status!

Greetings, fellow pucknuts! Been a while since I've stopped by! Just wanted everyone to know, I'm not gone! However, due to certain issues involving my living arrangements, I've had to step back from trading for a bit! The house I'm currently renting has been sold, and I've been making plans for a move. As such, all of my Inventory has been temporarily put into storage until I get settled into my new digs! Once that's done, I plan on coming back with a vengeance!!!
    Never fear fellow pucknuts, this lowly Sens collector will return soon, with an updated inventory, ready to wheel and deal with all the friends I've made in the past year!
    Thanks all!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with your move Ron!
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Peter! The tricky part out here is the rental market! Almost nothing affordable in the Greater Vancouver area! People with basement suites are actually holding "auctions" on their lawns to see who will pay the most for a one bedroom suite! My issue, on top of that, is timing! Only working part time while I take a course to help launch my own business, so money was already tight, and now, IF I can find something, my rent will effectively double!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Best of luck with the living arrangements. Once that is all figured out we welcome your return ! :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Best of luck man. Moving SUCKS!
    Talk to you soon!
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best of luck man. Moving SUCKS!
    Talk to you soon!

Moving does suck! Moving cuz the landlady decided to sell the house, thereby giving you 3 weeks notice, in an area where affordable housing doesn't exist, simultaneously sucks, AND blows!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And @creasecollector, you wait my friend! When I return and finish adding all the Sens cards I'm piling up on Epack, you'll be stunned my friend, STUNNED!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

And @creasecollector, you wait my friend! When I return and finish adding all the Sens cards I'm piling up on Epack, you'll be stunned my friend, STUNNED!

Nice! Can't wait!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@creasecollector, a little tease for you. As of right now, a near complete Compendium Senators Rainbow Team Set! Including a newly aquired Comp3 Mike Condon plate to go with his Blue, Red, & Gold Comp cards! That is all for now, good sir!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

@creasecollector, a little tease for you. As of right now, a near complete Compendium Senators Rainbow Team Set! Including a newly aquired Comp3 Mike Condon plate to go with his Blue, Red, & Gold Comp cards! That is all for now, good sir!

Sounds really nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast