Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Mail Day

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

1960 Dallas Cowboys Team Set (Complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Congrats on the completed ‘60 set!

I got a few new cards but this one might be the most I have ever paid so far for any one individual card. I just started trying to put together the Urlacher Rookie set and this was a high multiplier card in that set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

DUDE..... That is a sweet card!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my first official #1 ranking in the PSA Registry with this set. #1 all by my self that is. (For now at least, but I won’t be knocked off the top of the list because I was the first one to get all 10’s).

Rookie set for Mark Carrier.
    Note. The Fleer card in the photo isn’t a part of my registry. I have two of those cards. The one in the photo was a part of a group lot purchase and I forgot to dig out the other one for the photo and will be selling this Fleer card in the near future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also decided to start the DPOY set in the registry and added these to the collection. Not the best grades but a decent price.

Few cards in this registry won’t be easy to get at good prices like the LT, Joe Greene, Jack Lambert and Reggie White and then more recent cards like Ray Lewis, Charles Woodsen and even the Deon Sanders cards are really expensive. Heck JJ Watt and Aaron Darnold have been way out of my price range. May have to settle for lower grades when I can find and afford them. Just thought this would be a good fun set to put together.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

LOVE that Dick Anderson, one of my all-tie favorites.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

That is an awesome idea!!!!!!! I only have 1 carrier PSA card. The Score one with Emmitt in it! lol I love the DPOY idea!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is an awesome idea!!!!!!! I only have 1 carrier PSA card. The Score one with Emmitt in it! lol I love the DPOY idea!!!!!!

I know exactly what card your talking about. The ROY card where they are next to the goal post and if I remember right maybe in their pro bowl jersey?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@FireRob; @JFried1029

Mail Day Coming!!!!!! Again!!!!! LOL

James....Got some extra Cowboys Vintage coming in. Just upgraded some 7's to 8's on 1972 Topps and 1964 Philadelphia.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@FireRob; @JFried1029

Mail Day Coming!!!!!! Again!!!!! LOL

James....Got some extra Cowboys Vintage coming in. Just upgraded some 7's to 8's on 1972 Topps and 1964 Philadelphia.

@krunchtyme- Rich- I am ready to trade again whenever you are!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast