Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello Everyone! New To The Forum!

Hello everyone. My name is Joe and I am new to the forum. I look forward to sharing information, learning something new and killing some time chatting with some good people. Excited to be here!!

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hi Joe, welcome to SCF...Ed

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Hi Joe, welcome to SCF, enjoy your time here.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello jmaresca, I always felt that communicating with like minded people here on SCF was one of the better aspects. Please, do not get me wrong... I enjoy trading, buying singles, opening boxes, and building sets, but I always enjoyed looking at other individual’s collections, speculating on the market, talking about the games, etc. Have fun,

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@jmaresca Welcome to the site . If you may have any questions dont hesitate to ask

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to chatting. @camsue, thanks for the offer. I actually have two questions. I wanted to set up my want list on the forum but I am not able to find how to start adding an item to it. Unless it doesn't work that way. Also, if you can, would you be able to look at this Jerry Rick rookie I just purchased and letting me know how well or how poorly I may have done on the deal? I am seeking brutally honest feedback: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...6#post15015776

Thanks. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Joe- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Hey Joe! Welcome!

I know nothing about graded cards, I buy raw. The only slabbed cards I get are the ones that deem the card is a real autograph.

If you like the card and have the money to spend, then it's never a bad deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Joe! Welcome!

I know nothing about graded cards, I buy raw. The only slabbed cards I get are the ones that deem the card is a real autograph.

If you like the card and have the money to spend, then it's never a bad deal!

GREAT POINT! I do really like the Rice Rookie Card. There is so much to like about it. From the pose to the field grass outline. Its a great card from my childhood. I still have the one from opening packs in ‘86 and love the fact that as an adult I can have as many as I want. Not something I could have done at 10 years old. Thanks again!!
    Last edited by jmaresca; 04-26-2021 at 11:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome Joe! What/who are you looking for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast