Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a possibility that these auto redemption will be for the players already in the checklist (Kreider, Baertschi, Schwartz) if there is a lockout?

I think there's a good chance, especially if there's no season. More than anything just to get these redemptions done and move on to 13-14.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the 13th one out of the 18 any guesses on who it might be?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

We won't know until next season what UD's plans will be for the Artifacts redemption rookies, either the autos or the non-autos.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

12-13 Artifacts Rookie Redemptions

I have some of these cards and have not redeemed them yet.. Does anyone know what the checklist is or when it will be released? Thanks....
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Nothing's announced yet. My guess is that they'll be love once the season ends with the 12-13 rookie class thats not in card sets currently. That should mean Yakupov, Schultz, Tarasenko and the crew will be the redemptions unless they go another direction.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

We won't know until next season what UD's plans will be for the Artifacts redemption rookies, either the autos or the non-autos.

I was wondering if UD has stated specifically that we won't know until next season?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opinions on 12/13 artifacts auto redemption

Hi I have the 13th and maybe incoming 6th i just want some opinions or guesses on who those might be thanks

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

See above discussion - simply put, we don't know and won't know until Upper Deck releases that information.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i understand that, all i want are some opinions on who ''they'' might be, im not saying they have to be right i know ud has not said anything, i know ur high up on scf and i dont wanna be rude but please if you dont know what im saying u couldve always just message instead of posting something i already knew.
    thanks haave a good one rgm81

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

i understand that, all i want are some opinions on who ''they'' might be, im not saying they have to be right i know ud has not said anything, i know ur high up on scf and i dont wanna be rude but please if you dont know what im saying u couldve always just message instead of posting something i already knew.
    thanks haave a good one rgm81

With a number as high up as 13th, no offense but it's pretty hard to "estimate" who it will be- simply wait until UD releases info.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast