Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jhonas Enroth PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

wow ... really nice update of your collection

Some rare stuff with nice patches :)

Enjoy them
    PC: MIKE SMITH
    - - -
    collection: Hidden Content // wantlist: Hidden Content
    - - -
    Stats: 977 cards (incl. 46x 1of1s / 66x final vault / 53 printing plates / 21 sticker / 19 custom cards)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I just got the black version (not from Vault) of this card today.
    Updated the collection today with my 27th ITG Final Vault addition.

In October of 2018, I lost out on a very similar card (Silver Version with a Silver Vault Stamp) after it was lost in the mail, which is never a fun time. So adding another Vault card from this set since then feels really good.These Final Vault cards are really fun pieces to add to the collection and I'm always stoked to add more!

10-11 ITG BTP Ready, Willing and Able Black Jhonas Enroth/ Ryan Miller (15-16 Final Vault - Blue Stamp)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, Super nice additions to the collection!!! Nice score my friend.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that! :)

Those are some nice Millers you got there.

Thank you! I knew you'd take a liking to those Miller cards.

wow ... really nice update of your collection

Some rare stuff with nice patches :)

Enjoy them

Thank you my friend! I will enjoy these cards very much, especially since they took so long to arrive, haha. I hope your PC is coming along nicely as well.

I just got the black version (not from Vault) of this card today.

Nice! It's a sweet card. With the parallel versions and Final Vault stamps, I have 9 versions in total of these Enroth/Miller ITG Ready, Willing And Able Dual memorabilia cards. I really liked that goalie set when it first came out.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated with my 28th ITG Final Vault addition!

Similar to my last Final Vault addition, the newest Enroth card is from the Ready, Willing and Able set that I really enjoyed at that time. This is the Silver version with the Pink Vault stamp.

This card is number 497 for the collection. Just three of the big 5-0-0 !

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another KHL card!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Script Autograph (Estimated Print Run /70)

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

nice addition, 2 more to go :) do you use the inventory manager here to keep track of your PC
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

nice addition, 2 more to go :) do you use the inventory manager here to keep track of your PC

Thanks man!

And yes, mostly. While it doesn't have any of the KHL stuff, the Inventory has been good to me over the years for the other cards I've needed to keep track of. It's been a really big help, especially when I first started to track my collection and form a proper wantlist.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@creasecollector the reason I asked about the IM is because most of your vault cards will not be in there. Since there was no checklist released for vault/final vault, I add them as they are brought to my attention. If you would like yours added shoot me a pm. Also, the decision was made to not include European sets to save on band width, but I have added individual cards for player collectors in the past if you would like your KHL cards added ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

@creasecollector the reason I asked about the IM is because most of your vault cards will not be in there. Since there was no checklist released for vault/final vault, I add them as they are brought to my attention. If you would like yours added shoot me a pm. Also, the decision was made to not include European sets to save on band width, but I have added individual cards for player collectors in the past if you would like your KHL cards added ?

Maybe once I get some sort of list together I can send a list to you. Thank you for this offer.

Updated the collection today with another Jersey Numbered addition. I don't normally share my duplicate pickups, but this time I figured why not.

12-13 Certified Fabric Of The Game Mirror Gold 1/25 - Jersey Numbered

This is my 11th Jersey Numbered card in my collection and 499th card in my entire collection.... 500 is right around the corner. :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Finally reached the 500-card milestone today with my 51st 1/1 Enroth card in my collection.... and it's a beauty!

After being outbid (Who else would bid on Enroth cards haha?) on the Red parallel 1/1, I just knew I had to bite the bullet and snag the Silver 1/1. Just had to get something from Solitaire in my collection.

2019-20 PCTC Solitaire Game-Used Glove Silver 1/1 Jhonas Enroth

I really like the artwork on this card. Amazing!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 05-06-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast