Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vze26nyd's Items on eBay

> From an economics standpoint, it really only makes sense to just buy the set.

I'd second that... maybe not as much "fun" but certainly more economical.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm debating.

It would definitely be easier and more sensible to just buy the whole set. However, by doing that you miss out on "the chase", which is part of the fun, like you and rsdill2 mentioned.

Maybe I'll be able to find a starter set that's only missing 20 or 30 cards. That might be a compromise.

> From an economics standpoint, it really only makes sense to just buy the set.

I'd second that... maybe not as much "fun" but certainly more economical.

My trading card blog: Hidden Content

My merch store: Hidden Content

My custom card store on eBay: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe I'll be able to find a starter set that's only missing 20 or 30 cards.

Be pretty easy to find a previously completed set with the stars removed . I suspect a post to this forum might locate you a few examples...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's an excellent idea, thank you mckinneyj!

Be pretty easy to find a previously completed set with the stars removed . I suspect a post to this forum might locate you a few examples...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, you don't want to be paying shipping (for example, if you're buying on ebay, or, maybe buying/trading here) for lots of individual nickel and dime commons where the shipping would be far more expensive than the individual cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Also, you don't want to be paying shipping (for example, if you're buying on ebay, or, maybe buying/trading here) for lots of individual nickel and dime commons where the shipping would be far more expensive than the individual cards.

That's a really important point now that shipping in a bubble mailer is generally $3.00 minimum.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right??

If only there were a "Card Collector" shipping rate, similar to the Media Mail rate.

That's a really important point now that shipping in a bubble mailer is generally $3.00 minimum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right??

If only there were a "Card Collector" shipping rate, similar to the Media Mail rate.

I have seen eBay sellers ship cards Media Mail.

Also, three long 800 ct boxes will fit in a priority flat rate box (which I believe is around 7 bucks, but I could be wrong).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have seen eBay sellers ship cards Media Mail.

Also, three long 800 ct boxes will fit in a priority flat rate box (which I believe is around 7 bucks, but I could be wrong).

USPS will disagree with cards qualifying as "media"; medium flat rate boxes (inside dimensions
    13 5/8" x 11 7/8" x 3 3/8"
    ) are $13.60 at the PO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12