Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

what happened to some of the contests

ncaa pick um
    high low
    guess the score ncaa and nfl
    NFL Survival of the Fittest Competition

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ncaa pick um
    high low
    guess the score ncaa and nfl
    NFL Survival of the Fittest Competition

The gentleman running them is on the move from Irma

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country

The gentleman running them is on the move from Irma

a lot of these would have been started before that happened

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Guys I just got back into and my internet is still up and down and just got power back a little under 1 day and half ago, I asked about these contests prior to all this to my manager and was told we likely would not be running those this year. @patriotsguy can probably give you more info on these, if I was told they were a go they would have been set up prior to me having to evacuate or someone else would have set them up in my place.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country

Guys I just got back into and my internet is still up and down and just got power back a little under 1 day and half ago, I asked about these contests prior to all this to my manager and was told we likely would not be running those this year. @patriotsguy can probably give you more info on these, if I was told they were a go they would have been set up prior to me having to evacuate or someone else would have set them up in my place.

ty for info hope all ok

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@rtsjr - you may still see some of these coming just a little late, I am working with @patriotsguy to see what we can do, but there was nothing laid out in concrete on these and I just took over the football team a short while ago as I was off of staff for some time due to medical issues, I will try and see what we can do. As for show and tell since last week was missed going to talk to the boss to see if I can run 2 next week to make up for it. Daniel

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country

get well

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

@rtsjr - you may still see some of these coming just a little late, I am working with @patriotsguy to see what we can do, but there was nothing laid out in concrete on these and I just took over the football team a short while ago as I was off of staff for some time due to medical issues, I will try and see what we can do. As for show and tell since last week was missed going to talk to the boss to see if I can run 2 next week to make up for it. Daniel

Yes, let's get caught up and run 2 S/T next week. As for some of the others, some weren't on the radar for this season. We'll see what we can do. There were some changes to the FB team, one bring Daniel coming back. Factor in Scott's issues and Irma messing things up etc.