Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: And it already begins

BANNED

Country

I know I should of changed it but now im not worried about it now seeing he was trying to exort feedback. I didn't even think of it as an issue. I just forgot to edit my listings and all new ones are changed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree but I can't change 100's of listings. All my new listings mention this. But this person doesn't know about the new charges. Not good. I wouldn't say my fault seeing sending nonmachinable PWE isn't even bad. I only mention it because people freak over it.

You can change 100's of listing in bulk all within seconds depending on what you are trying to change
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

BANNED

Country

You can change 100's of listing in bulk all within seconds depending on what you are trying to change

I guess I didn't know that. It would of been in my description.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess I didn't know that. It would of been in my description.

yep, did 1500 description changes for someone in about 5 mins.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Only one pwe experience off Ebay...and sure enough the horizontal card was creased from top to bottom, at least when I showed him the scan he gave me a full refund...now if only I could find another as it was for a set and only, well 24 in existence now...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Sending in a PWE is a no no any which way you look at it. Not saying this is you, but if one can't afford sending out in bubble mailers and with proper safety, then you shouldn't be in the hobby. As simple as that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending in a PWE is a no no any which way you look at it. Not saying this is you, but if one can't afford sending out in bubble mailers and with proper safety, then you shouldn't be in the hobby. As simple as that.

Can't really blame the seller here. He's not paying for the shipping. If I were charging $7.50 to ship the cards I had to Canada I wouldn't get any takers so I offer $1.50 PWE shipping. If the buyer is fine with that, awesome. If not, move along.
    Last edited by EliasDevil; 02-07-2013 at 03:02 AM.

BANNED

Country

In 1000 deals with not one damaged compliant... doesn't seem like a no no to me. You wantto pay an extra $7.50 on a $20 card? I shouldn't be in the hobby because I found a way to continue to sell to Canada? Alright then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

sorry to even ask this but i know im not alone. what is a pwe?

SCF Rewards
    Country

plain white envelope

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast