Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

your favorite team in 3 years - what would it look like

Imagine yourself as the GM, what would your favorite team look like in 3 years (2016-17). Only kicker is that you have to work with your current roster and/or the players in your system. For example, being an Islanders fan I would have this:

Forwards
    ANDERS LEE
    JOHN TAVARES - "C"
    JOSH BAILEY
    CAL CLUTTERBUCK
    RYAN STROME
    BROCK NELSON
    MATT MARTIN - "A"
    CASEY CIZIKAS
    COLIN MCDONALD
    KYLE OKPOSO
    FRANS NIELSEN
    MICHAEL GRABNER

defense
    TRAVIS HAMONIC - "A"
    GRIFFIN REINHART
    RYAN PULOCK
    ANDREY PEDAN
    SCOTT MAYFIELD
    ADAM PELECH
    MATT DONOVAN
    AARON NESS

Goalies
    ANDERS NILSSON
    KEVIN POULIN
    Last edited by miscs75; 07-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I just want the Saskatchewan Roughriders to win another Grey Cup while I am still alive. They are off to their patented 2-0 season again.

Go Riders

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the contracts the players have....my Penguins would be near identical.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Going to be some interesting roster changes after next season in Montreal. I would be very surprised if Markov & Gionta are still Habs in the 2014-15 season, as their respective contracts end this season and I can't see how they fit in to the plans going forward. Price will still be in goal with possibly Tokarski as the backup by that time. Fucale will be just starting in Hamilton.

Beyond Markov's departure, the D corps will be AWESOME in Montreal in 3 years: Subban, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Gorges, Emelin, Diaz should be the main 6.

Up front, so many question marks. I don't see Desharnais or Bourque being around for the long haul. A spot will open up with the end of Briere's deal. Plekanec may or may not still be with the club. The only "sure things" I can predict are: Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, and Eller. Leblanc may yet pan out, same with Bournival, Hudon, Collberg, and Bozon. McCarron is a long-term project who may get a sniff in a couple years. Jacob de la Rose may be playing in North America by that time.

It's so difficult to predict these things. Pull up your team's OPC team set from 2009-10 - how many of those guys aren't around any more?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the contracts the players have....my Penguins would be near identical.

and still somehow cheating the cap...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going to be some interesting roster changes after next season in Montreal. I would be very surprised if Markov & Gionta are still Habs in the 2014-15 season, as their respective contracts end this season and I can't see how they fit in to the plans going forward. Price will still be in goal with possibly Tokarski as the backup by that time. Fucale will be just starting in Hamilton.

Beyond Markov's departure, the D corps will be AWESOME in Montreal in 3 years: Subban, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Gorges, Emelin, Diaz should be the main 6.

Up front, so many question marks. I don't see Desharnais or Bourque being around for the long haul. A spot will open up with the end of Briere's deal. Plekanec may or may not still be with the club. The only "sure things" I can predict are: Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, and Eller. Leblanc may yet pan out, same with Bournival, Hudon, Collberg, and Bozon. McCarron is a long-term project who may get a sniff in a couple years. Jacob de la Rose may be playing in North America by that time.

It's so difficult to predict these things. Pull up your team's OPC team set from 2009-10 - how many of those guys aren't around any more?

The Habs might become a force to reckon with once those kids devlop. Gallagher and Galenchyuk were solid this year. Those d-men look scary with Subban being among one of the smaller guys but playing like the monster he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I just want the Saskatchewan Roughriders to win another Grey Cup while I am still alive. They are off to their patented 2-0 season again.

Go Riders

Pfffft, try being a Blue Bumber fan, 22 years and counting, Buckle Pierce and my grandma as the only back-up...:p
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The Bombers just shelled the Pat Boutettes on the weekend didn't they? That's an OK start.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The Bombers just shelled the Pat Boutettes on the weekend didn't they? That's an OK start.

Yup, hope springs eternal in an 8 team league.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

All the pressure is on the riders now. Gotta win at home November 24th. We have the personnel to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast