Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Horror Autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't added many horror autographs lately but I did add this. It is the full outfit worn by Eric Von Doymi as Darryl in Blood & Bone, the scene that it was worn in is on YouTube.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also added a Texas Chainsaw 3Dposter signed by Bill Moseley, Adam Marcus, and Debra Sullivan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three new additions in today.
    Malcolm McDowell

With these two I now only need Ken Kirzinger to have all the main actors to have played Jason.

C.J. Graham

Derek Mears

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love this collection! Very nice! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love this collection! Very nice! :)

Thank You.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I haven't added many horror autographs lately but I did add this. It is the full outfit worn by Eric Von Doymi as Darryl in Blood & Bone, the scene that it was worn in is on YouTube.

Awesome addition! Can not believe that it has been so long ago since I looked through this thread that I missed this till now! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome addition! Can not believe that it has been so long ago since I looked through this thread that I missed this till now! Congrats!

Thanks, I keep most of my game used jerseys in a trunk.
    The other day I was going through it but I forgot that I had put this costume in it and I pulled out two bloody shirts and a pair of pants and I had forgotten I had bought these.
    I sat there wondering why I had bloody clothes in my trunk and then I looked in the pocket and found the wardrobe tags in the pocket and then I remembered what it was.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A huge addition for me came in today.
    I picked up two copies of Crystal Lake Memories signed by Harry Manfredini, Joe Zito, John Carl Buechler, Douglas Tait, Mark Swift, Melanie Kinnaman, Tom McLoughlin, Thom Matthews, Elizabeth Kaitan, Nancy McLoughlin, Brooke Scher, Darcy DeMoss, Julie Michaels, Todd Farmer, Tiffany Paulsen, Peter Bracke, Daniel Farrands, Tommy Hutson, Luke Rafalewski, Andrew Kasch, Buz Wallick, Michael Perez, and Blake Reigle.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (55)
    Country

did you get it through Dark Delicacies?

A huge addition for me came in today.
    I picked up two copies of Crystal Lake Memories signed by Harry Manfredini, Joe Zito, John Carl Buechler, Douglas Tait, Mark Swift, Melanie Kinnaman, Tom McLoughlin, Thom Matthews, Elizabeth Kaitan, Nancy McLoughlin, Brooke Scher, Darcy DeMoss, Julie Michaels, Todd Farmer, Tiffany Paulsen, Peter Bracke, Daniel Farrands, Tommy Hutson, Luke Rafalewski, Andrew Kasch, Buz Wallick, Michael Perez, and Blake Reigle.

SCF Rewards
    Country

did you get it through Dark Delicacies?

Yes I did.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast