Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

hang them in the public square with a note around their neck saying why they were hung

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

hang them in the public square with a note around their neck saying why they were hung

Or better yet chain them up while they are still alive in the public square. Let them sit out an rot. Death with be slow and painful and will take weeks if not a month or so to occur. The will have to face all types of weather elements and the birds and isects will be picking at their skin while they are still alive.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I say put them all in a room and make them all take turns dressing up like a child for the rest to sexually abuse. I have always been an advocate of do unto others...or in this case, have done unto you what you have done to others.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

After a week, head on a pike, I like it.

This kind of brings up a point I've heard a few people put forth and, try as I might, I can't disagree with. Now, a particular case lime this with highly sophisticated setup it isn't really relevant, but in the case of the kid touched next door, does anyone think that perhaps our need for the harshest retribution in pedophilia cases is the reason why kids used to get touched, but now they're killed too.
    The theory is that, with the laws as harsh as they are, the second you touch a kid you may as well kill him too because dead kids tell no tales and you're pretty much facing the same level of punishment either way. It didn't used to be that way when laws weren't as harsh. The kid got molested, the kid went home. Now the kid gets molested then goes to the woods in the trunk of a car before spending an indeterminate amount of time getting acquainted with a shallow grave or river. Now, I'm not saying these "people" don't deserve the harshest punishment imaginable, but at the same time, has that worked in reverse and been ultimately detrimental to our kids? A kid with issues because the troop leader molested him is a lot better than a small corpse.
    I'm not arguing for lighter sentencing on pedophiles, but this theory does contain a certain logic. Obviously nothing that's been done has been a deterrent, but more kids die than used to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I stand up and applaud this thought

I say put them all in a room and make them all take turns dressing up like a child for the rest to sexually abuse. I have always been an advocate of do unto others...or in this case, have done unto you what you have done to others.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, I think you may be on to something and good post!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, I think you may be on to something and good post!!

I'm not saying I agree or disagree. I'm just saying it's worth a serious look. As much as we want to make offenders pay, is it at the cost of our children's live that we're doing it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12