Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

FireRob I agree totally on the 86 Topps. I couldn't put my finger on it but you nailed it! Hey FireRob, you wouldn't happen to be looking for Greg Olson RC's PSA 10 are you?

Not really, but maybe, if the price was right, a 2007 Topps Chrome. In all honesty Singletary is my main thing. The only reason I might be interested in the above Olsen card is if I had it I would start a PSA Set Registry “Bears #1 draft pick“ set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Me and Mike Singletary circa 1998 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, HI. That is the card I had signed too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Krunch, that is so awesome!!!! Very jealous!

Send me a PM about those Greg Olsen cards, especially if you have the Topps Chrome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I don't have the topps chrome. Living in Panther Country, I am an Olsen fan. I have two Olsen RC PSA 10. One is base of something the other is a parallel of the base card. I can find them if you were interested. There are will my PSA 10 Deangelo Williams RC, PSA 10 Jon Beason RC and PSA 10 Jonathan Stewart RC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

DAMN!!!! I just got a complete lesson on Finest and refractors as a whole!!!!! @jplcom Did the 1994 Finest cards say refractor on the back?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@jplcom Also, do you want some pics of Pro Bowl jumbos? LOL I used to live in Hawaii and went to the Pro Bowl card show every year I was there. It was the only real reason to take vacation time. I also got some of them autographed. I think it was Curtis Martin. I love you website.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

DAMN!!!! I just got a complete lesson on Finest and refractors as a whole!!!!! @jplcom Did the 1994 Finest cards say refractor on the back?

1994, 1995, 2014, and 2015 do not have the "Refractor" wording on the back. It's a shame because the printing process for regular refractors from 2010-2015 can cause especially difficult to see refractor printing.

@jplcom Also, do you want some pics of Pro Bowl jumbos? LOL I used to live in Hawaii and went to the Pro Bowl card show every year I was there. It was the only real reason to take vacation time. I also got some of them autographed. I think it was Curtis Martin. I love you website.

That's awesome you have those, especially autographed! I appreciate the scan offer on those, especially after you did the Cowboys pictures. But I'm okay on that, I only scan in what I personally own :). I'm also very behind on doing that. Thanks for checking out my site, I love sharing the knowledge and awesomeness of Topps Finest! I imagine they have a lot of sentimental value, but if you were ever interested in selling/trading any of those Pro Bowl cards, hit me up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I'm sure I have some Finest cards around if you are interested. If I don't, I'll keep looking. I love refractors and constantly make trades for "junk refractors". Just like everyone does for GU and Autos. Well Thanks again for the insight. Talk soon.

Rich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12