Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Interest Thread - SCF Fantasy Basketball with a Reward Point Entry Fee

Just gauging to see what kind of interest exists for a Fantasy Basketball League with the entry fee as reward points... I do not have any particulars about this yet and there is no guarantee that this would happen.

Thanks,
    SK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I'd love to do this... Maybe put this in the contest section for more looks?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

SCF Rewards
    Country

could you please me what s is going on? what kind of contest are you speaking about?
    I collect Udonis Haslem - Jeff McInnis - Dale Ellis - Tracy Murray - Rex Chapman - Mo Williams - Michael Jordan
    1998-99 Skybox Metal Fusion Titanium /40
    1996-97 Metal Precious Metal
    All "Metal cards" in 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 Fleer Retro

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may not be able to do this depending on when the draft is. I am going to Japan for 2 weeks at end of the month. I prefer to do live drafts, dont like autopicks. Also is this going to be on Yahoo?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

sorry for the delay on this.

1) Yes, I will be posting this on the Contest forum (I plan to do one for Hockey as well)

2) Yahoo, Espn, Fantrax - does not matter much to me

3) @key2win - when you go to Japan, can you stop at Disney Japan and get me something

I'll have some time Sunday after I get to Cincinnati.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@scottkoz20

Scott I have most of my days in Tokyo planned already and not going to Tokyo Disney. But what item are you looking for, I can see if they have it in other souvenir stores I go to. There is a Disney Store in Odaiba which I will be visiting.