Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Can you contact Photobucket users?

I tried searching but couldn't find anything so I apologize in advance if this has been covered. That being said, does anyone know if it's possible to contact members on Photobucket? I came across a pile of cards I want from various users but can't figure out how to get in touch. Aside from them being members on the forums, is it possible?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I don't think there is any way to contact photobucket users through the photobucket site itself, if that's what you mean.

Did you like anything of mine?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I was hoping there was a way to contact them through the site. I didn't see any Giacomin stuff in your bucket but if you have anything let me know.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

You can't , but what you can do is try and cross-reference their PB username with any usernames on forums, or find if that photobucket account has been linked in forum posts in the past, and find the username that posted said link. It's helped me in the past find out who that PB account belongs to. It doesn't always work, but it's helped me track down a few cards for my PC including one I added yesterday.

So although there is no way to have direct contact through PB, there are ways to try and find out who the account belongs to.

Hope this helps! Best of luck!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have received messages in the past on Photobucket about cards I have on Photobucket, so unless something changed, it is possible. Although, I have to admit, I find it annoying, but if you figure it out, your mileage may vary.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I have received messages in the past on Photobucket about cards I have on Photobucket, so unless something changed, it is possible. Although, I have to admit, I find it annoying, but if you figure it out, your mileage may vary.

Was this message in the comment section or anything, or like an actual PM message? I didn't know of any PM option in Photobucket - though I'm not very active on the site. I just log in, upload my card scans, and then I'm out. Quick and simple for me. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

Was this message in the comment section or anything, or like an actual PM message? I didn't know of any PM option in Photobucket - though I'm not very active on the site. I just log in, upload my card scans, and then I'm out. Quick and simple for me. :)

It's been a while, but I remember getting an email saying that someone on Photobucket has... done something pertaining to one of my photos. Maybe it was a comment. I remember messages from people asking me how much I wanted for certain cards, or what it would take to get a card. Maybe it was a comment and I just felt obligated to respond.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

Really the best way and it's kind of a long shot but every photo bucket has an id number in the web address like s1294.photobucket.com. So if you take the s1294 and search on the forums i.e. Here or Hobbyinisider if the person has ever posted a picture on sports card forum or hobby insider you can and get there user ID on the forum and contact them that way.

Good Luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the info from there help pages:

Also, we can't put you in touch with the owner of a file. Our users expect a certain level of privacy, and there is nothing in our terms of use authorizing us to distrubute contact information to other users.

So if you do find them, your chances are best as suggested above....

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can't , but what you can do is try and cross-reference their PB username with any usernames on forums, or find if that photobucket account has been linked in forum posts in the past, and find the username that posted said link. It's helped me in the past find out who that PB account belongs to. It doesn't always work, but it's helped me track down a few cards for my PC including one I added yesterday.

So although there is no way to have direct contact through PB, there are ways to try and find out who the account belongs to.

Hope this helps! Best of luck!

That's the route I'm trying now. Found about 10 people who were members here. Have to check the other forums next. I was just hoping there was a less clunky/stalker method haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast