Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@patsfan628 - PM has been replied too. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt -------------- Any offer(s) ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------ Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------ If trading, my football for your baseball. ---------- If buying, make a reasonable offer including shipping cost. ------------ THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again------------ My football for your baseball !!! ------------ Bring on those offers !!! ------------ THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------ Bring on those offers for the football sets that I have available. ----------- If you haven't checked POST #1 DO SO. ---------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again - My football for your baseball --------- Who's ready to work out a trade ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any offer(s) for any/all of the football that I have listed on POST #1 ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'll looking in some stuff to see what I have something for you wants. Would be interested in the 1990 Pro Set Set. Is it in a box or a binder?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme - Please forgive me for the very s-l-o-w reply. I seldom check the football forum, as I only collect baseball. I was only here today to move this thread up, as another trader may be interested in some football (not sure though because he collects both football and baseball). To answer your "?", the Pro set is currently in a binder (that is how it was given to me). PLMK if you'd be interested in any of the 1990 football that I have (you may want to do it by PM, as I check that often). Again, sorry for the very s-l-o-w reply. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Anyone interested in any of the football I have available on POST #1 ? ----------- If so, any offer(s) and/or lists of baseball that may interest me ? ------------ THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast