Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I tend to think Mr. O will not be accountable for anything. He is the purrrr fect Pres. So much if they could have him for a third term they would. Seems the shooter has more rights than the victims.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I tend to think Mr. O will not be accountable for anything. He is the purrrr fect Pres. So much if they could have him for a third term they would. Seems the shooter has more rights than the victims.

He's insured? I thought he was dead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally I think the Army is most at fault, but you can make an argument for the FBI being at fault as well.

Umm, who is in charge of the Army? I don't believe it is Private Snuffy, I believe it is the Commander-in-Chief, that being Barack Hussein Obama. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sorry if people have a problem with me using his correct middle name. If I had my druthers I would be using some other name which I do not wish to post here.

...Rick

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

We're just wondering why you just use his middle name and no one else's.

Wait, no we're not.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Umm, who is in charge of the Army? I don't believe it is Private Snuffy, I believe it is the Commander-in-Chief, that being Barack Hussein Obama. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sorry if people have a problem with me using his correct middle name. If I had my druthers I would be using some other name which I do not wish to post here.

...Rick

Go ahead, tell, us. We've heard worse words from a lot more intelligent people than you. Are you not posting the word you want to use because it would label you as a racist?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go ahead, tell, us. We've heard worse words from a lot more intelligent people than you. Are you not posting the word you want to use because it would label you as a racist?

As usual whenever someone disagrees with someone who is black the race card is played. Because if we disagree we are racist's. It never fails. Because if we don't coddle to their beliefs we must be racists. That's what the looney liberal left always has to do, play the race card. If we disagree we are not politically correct. We must believe everything that Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro "the wicked witch of the west, my face is going to crack" Pelosi, Harry "Pouting Perry" Mason Reid and Barack Hussein Obama have to say.

As much as you want me to post a certain word you would be incorrect in knowing what that word might be. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the individual and his inept ability at running this country. As far as I'm concerned he is in the top three if not top two worst Presidents in my lifetime. I would vote for Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and would have voted for Herman Cain before the series of scandals. I don't look at their race, I look at their views and their views are in line with most of mine.

Having served in the military I would have thrown myself on a grenade just as quickly for 10 black soldiers as I would 10 white soldiers. Or at least I would hope I would save 10 people if that situation ever had occurred. It has never taken longer for me to respond to shots fired when called off by a black officer as opposed to a white officer. We are all brothers (& sisters) whether in the military or law enforcement. There is no race involved.

You sir are a MORON to insinuate that I am a racist. I'm glad you know how intelligent I am. I probably know how much backbone or lack there of you have by letting others serve and fight for freedom of speech which in turn you can spew your garbage on message boards. If this country was composed of people like you with no fortitude, people would turn and run behind Mom's skirt and hide, and we would be drinking vodka and speaking Deutsch today. Just as we would if Barack Hussein Obama was President back then. I've blocked you just as I had blocked Wickabee and mrveggieman because I could give a rats butt about any of yours or their views. I did not respond to you originally, I responded to the OP. I don't know and could care less what the Veggieman and Wickabee said in their posts. Veggieman showed his colors when referring to Zimmerman as white before he knew the facts. He said he is just looking out for kids being killed. When asked by me when he ever posted someone black killing someone he had NO answer. Blacks commit a higher percentage of murders than whites yet whites make up roughly 88% of the population. I guess it was tough for him to find a case of a black person committing murder on a child. As far as Wickabee, if I could see his post it would fall on deaf ears as I could care less the views of someone who has never served this country to protect our way of life or someone who does not pay taxes to this country. As I said before, I would NEVER denigrate a citizen from another country who has expressed views of how his/her country was run or the people running it.

Lastly. I refused to vote for Romney because of many of his views. But on the other hand I would have voted for Cain before all of the scandals. Respond all you want because your blocked and it's like you don't exist. You're words mean absolutely NOTHING to me and I could give a rat's butt about what you have to say. Never in my personal life have I ever been accused as being a racist. As a matter of fact I'm always told by perps that out of all the other officers I treat them with the most dignity and respect. I feel if you give respect you get respect. That's shows how much you know about me Sherlock. I know I've earned my right of freedom of speech and not to be attacked for my views and voicing my opinion on a message board. What have you all done for others to have that right????????? That's what I thought, probably NOTHING. I'm done with any future dialog with pipsqueaks like you. Yep, I'm a racist, LOL, you're a MORON.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 02-17-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As usual whenever someone disagrees with someone who is black the race card is played. Because if we disagree we are racist's. It never fails. Because if we don't coddle to their beliefs we must be racists. That's what the looney liberal left always has to do, play the race card. If we disagree we are not politically correct. We must believe everything that Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro "the wicked witch of the west, my face is going to crack" Pelosi, Harry "Pouting Perry" Mason Reid and Barack Hussein Obama have to say.

No. You can disagree all you want. Needlessly spewing crap is a different story. THinking having the same middle name as someone else's last name is stupid.
    What's your middle name?

As much as you want me to post a certain word you would be incorrect in knowing what that word might be. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the individual and his inept ability at running this country. As far as I'm concerned he is in the top three if not top two worst Presidents in my lifetime. I would vote for Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and would have voted for Herman Cain before the series of scandals. I don't look at their race, I look at their views and their views are in line with most of mine.

Having served in the military I would have thrown myself on a grenade just as quickly for 10 black soldiers as I would 10 white soldiers. Or at least I would hope I would save 10 people if that situation ever had occurred. It has never taken longer for me to respond to shots fired when called off by a black officer as opposed to a white officer. We are all brothers (& sisters) whether in the military or law enforcement. There is no race involved.

You sir are a MORON to insinuate that I am a racist. I'm glad you know how intelligent I am. I probably know how much backbone or lack there of you have by letting others serve and fight for freedom of speech which in turn you can spew your garbage on message boards. If this country was composed of people like you with no fortitude, people would turn and run behind Mom's skirt and hide, and we would be drinking vodka and speaking Deutsch today. Just as we would if Barack Hussein Obama was President back then. I've blocked you just as I had blocked Wickabee and mrveggieman because I could give a rats butt about any of yours or their views. I did not respond to you originally, I responded to the OP. I don't know and could care less what the Veggieman and Wickabee said in their posts. Veggieman showed his colors when referring to Zimmerman as white before he knew the facts. He said he is just looking out for kids being killed. When asked by me when he ever posted someone black killing someone he had NO answer. Blacks commit a higher percentage of murders than whites yet whites make up roughly 88% of the population. I guess it was tough for him to find a case of a black person committing murder on a child. As far as Wickabee, if I could see his post it would fall on deaf ears as I could care less the views of someone who has never served this country to protect our way of life or someone who does not pay taxes to this country. As I said before, I would NEVER denigrate a citizen from another country who has expressed views of how his/her country was run or the people running it.

Lastly. I refused to vote for Romney because of many of his views. But on the other hand I would have voted for Cain before all of the scandals. Respond all you want because your blocked and it's like you don't exist. You're words mean absolutely NOTHING to me and I could give a rat's butt about what you have to say. Never in my personal life have I ever been accused as being a racist. As a matter of fact I'm always told by perps that out of all the other officers I treat them with the most dignity and respect. I feel if you give respect you get respect. That's shows how much you know about me Sherlock. I know I've earned my right of freedom of speech and not to be attacked for my views and voicing my opinion on a message board. What have you all done for others to have that right????????? That's what I thought, probably NOTHING. I'm done with any future dialog with pipsqueaks like you. Yep, I'm a racist, LOL, you're a MORON.

...Rick

Wow. This is the most ignorant bunch of crap I've ever read here. If you acted like an adult it would be different. BUt instead you resort to third grade name calling. Please, do leave. This is a place for adults, so obviously you took a wrong turn somewhere. Head back to the school yard and put the guy who will employ your sorry butt in a few years in a nerd circle so you can feel good about yourself for a little longer. You aren't needed here.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Rick:

I asked a question, are you not even intelligent enough to realize that? Again Republican dogma and Republican reaction not to an accusation, but a question. Deal with my question, stop forming a conclusion based on it.

If you are that guilty, then answer yes. If you can handle the question then answer it, you were the one that wanted to call Obama something else, Wet Feet Now?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

If I had my druthers I would be using some other name which I do not wish to post here.

...Rick

How about a hint then? Is there an N?

"No N, Hmmm"
    Last edited by maccards44; 02-17-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

...Rick

Where do I start with him. It is clear as day that he is not a friend of non christian whites. Get a load of who he would vote for. Herman Cain and Condaleza Rice. Get out of here. People like rick have a problem with strong black people like President Obama, Louis Farrakhan, and Al Sharpton but are quick to say he I would vote for Herman Cain. And btw Zimmerman did have a white father so he was at least partially white so again I know what the hell I am talking about before I post. Go ahead and block me. At least I don't have do deal with your ignorance. Hell I may as well block you too. I can only deal with so much stupidity from people with that much hatred in their heart. May God have mercy on your sould and remove the spirit of hatred and racism from your heart.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast