Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

HOF and Star QB autos from the PC- looking for other PC

Just trying to pick up some new stuff, this is all being pulled from PC so gonna be picky on what I want, I am mainly a bv trader so know that before I spend time looking through your buckets if I don't need to. I am not ignorant of sell value but here's the deal, I don't care if you have 2010 rookie autos for trade and people on ebay are paying for them. That's not what I collect. And don't assume that the last one to sell on ebay is what my sell value is on a card- there's a reason I don't sell on ebay, I can make a better amount with real collectors and not bargain hunters. I have 950+ deals, so it's not like I am a hard guy to deal with, but if ebay is your bible posting on my thread means you can be reasonable and you're not looking for me to add $200 to my Tom Brady because there's a fool out there with too much money to pay for a Tim Tebow used jock patch auto. If you are a collector, hit me up, we can do well. Only looking for highend in return.

Thanks!
    Tyler

BV $200

No BV (Gave $175 bv for it)

BV $150

BV $400

BV $150

BV $150

BV $150

BV $240 ($200 x 1.2 PRIME)

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-16-2011 at 09:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

but if ebay is your bible my thread means you can be reasonable and you're not looking for me to add $200 to my Tom Brady because there's a fool out there with too much money to pay for a Tim Tebow used jock patch auto. If you are a collector, hit me up, we can do well. Only looking for highend in return.

LOL cmb for the montana i wish i had enough for the brady but i dont think i do unless u want to trade down lmk thnx

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

i really like the ben/rivers
    please cmb and let me know if theres anything in there that you can use for it >>.thanks bee

SCF Rewards
    Country

# 05/20 bv is 250.00 i like your dual auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (9)
    Country

also interested in the ben/rivers dual auto, lemme know if we can do somethin thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See thedynasty141's Items on eBay

LOVE that brady doubt i have enough but cmb and lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (188)
    Country
    See cccupps420's Items on eBay

cmb for the elway mayo auto, thanks

Country
    See jordan10703's Items on eBay

that last young is a sick card

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Just trying to pick up some new stuff, this is all being pulled from PC so gonna be picky on what I want, I am mainly a bv trader so know that before I spend time looking through your buckets if I don't need to. I am not ignorant of sell value but here's the deal, I don't care if you have 2010 rookie autos for trade and people on ebay are paying for them. That's not what I collect. And don't assume that the last one to sell on ebay is what my sell value is on a card- there's a reason I don't sell on ebay, I can make a better amount with real collectors and not bargain hunters. I have 950+ deals, so it's not like I am a hard guy to deal with, but if ebay is your bible my thread means you can be reasonable and you're not looking for me to add $200 to my Tom Brady because there's a fool out there with too much money to pay for a Tim Tebow used jock patch auto. If you are a collector, hit me up, we can do well. Only looking for highend in return."

Thats a good way to put it and i found it pretty funny but true. Anyways good look finding something nice for you PC. Havnt seen you on much so just stoped by to say hi.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

RI Patsfan- thanks for the interest, but not spying anything at the moment

Dennis- interested in the Tom Brady Reflections jsy/auto or Passing the Torch auto, or the Brett Favre Honorable Signatures

card- gonna try with Bee first

shsf- nice stuff, but not seeing it right now

dynasty- again, nice stuff, but not what I am looking for on Brady (i.e. MJ, Durant, Kobe, Lebron, Payton, Unitas, Starr, etc.)

ccups- bv on the Favre Throwback Threads, Staubach NT, and Sam Bradford Rookie Ink?

STl- thanks bud, I loved it when I saw it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast