Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2001-02 Upper Deck #437 Ivan Ciernik with 2 Different Versions?

Noticed while adding Ivan Ciernik to my PC, that I have his 2001-02 Upper Deck #437 YG card, with 2 different card fronts. Everything else about the card is identical, except for the image on the front. Is there any way to have both listed in the inventory database? Like maybe numbering them 437 and 437A?
    Can't remember for certain, but I believe his is not the only card with 2 different front pictures.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That one year they did two different versions of each YG in Series 2 for Retail versus Hobby.
    Last edited by piper1; 04-17-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Question related to this. Were the Exclusives (/50) only available in the Hobby version or were their Retail Young Gun Exclusives as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question related to this. Were the Exclusives (/50) only available in the Hobby version or were their Retail Young Gun Exclusives as well?

Only Hobby Exclusives

SCF Rewards
    Country

@piper1 I knew there were 2 versions, because I have both. I was wondering more about adding both versions to the checklist in the database. Thanks for the additional info though Peter! I didn't know they were a retail and Hobby version!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

@piper1 I knew there were 2 versions, because I have both. I was wondering more about adding both versions to the checklist in the database. Thanks for the additional info though Peter! I didn't know they were a retail and Hobby version!

Hey Ron you are right there are the two versions. I thought they were there still, but as I check they aren't. I had a Clemmenson a little while ago which was the "B" version, and for sure thought the separate variations were listed then.

@Iheartjacquie I just checked that other checklist, and the different versions are listed in it. All cards 412-441 with descriptions as to what A and B versions are.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Ron you are right there are the two versions. I thought they were there still, but as I check they aren't. I had a Clemmenson a little while ago which was the "B" version, and for sure thought the separate variations were listed then.

@Iheartjacquie I just checked that other checklist, and the different versions are listed in it. All cards 412-441 with descriptions as to what A and B versions are.

@Goose97 so I have to type in 437A or B into the card number field?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

@Goose97 so I have to type in 437A or B into the card number field?

Nope not yet. For some reason just the 437 is listed. However after Jim fixes it up then it will have the two versions with 437A, and 437B. Also with the description of what image is on the card front to keep from the confusion as to what is what.

So just hold on to that until after we get it all fixed up. I could probably do it, but would prefer the Hockey OPG manager take the lead, and make the exec decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nope not yet. For some reason just the 437 is listed. However after Jim fixes it up then it will have the two versions with 437A, and 437B. Also with the description of what image is on the card front to keep from the confusion as to what is what.

So just hold on to that until after we get it all fixed up. I could probably do it, but would prefer the Hockey OPG manager take the lead, and make the exec decision.

Sounds good! Wasn't planning on moving either, since they're PC!

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

will have this fixed very shortly and will update on here
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards