Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Lebron back to cleveland???????????

NEW YORK – As a Western Conference contender disassembled out of frugality and panic on Wednesday, Miami Heat star LeBron James should've been recalibrating the realities of the free-agent frenzy awaiting him in 2014. For him, the economics of the sport keep reaffirming that three's a crowd now, that James will have to choose a partnership with one superstar teammate.The Super Friends scenarios are gone, replaced with the NBA's vision of talent spreading out to the have-nots. James Harden leaves Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook for Houston. And months before it was necessary to do so, before the Memphis Grizzlies could make a run in the Western Conference playoffs, they moved Rudy Gay to Toronto and out of Zach Randolph's and Marc Gasol's lives.
    James has helped to make it so profitable to be an NBA owner that Robert Pera bought the Grizzlies, hired a front office of novices, ran out a successful scouting staff and began to unload genuine assets for pennies on the dollar. Just recently, James tweeted, "What the hell we have lockout for?" upon learning of the $525 million selling price of the Sacramento Kings.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ru...065716242.html
    Last edited by Jay520; 02-01-2013 at 06:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I read this this morning and I say there is no way Lebron dares return to Cleveland after the way they treated him leaving. Whether it be the burning of the jerseys, or Gilbert's newspaper ad, he would have a lot of guts to go back there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

This has been rumored for at least a year now. His inner circle is pushing for him to go back....and knowing LeBron's sensitive ego, it probably kills him to be hated in his home state.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And he got his ring now why not come back be the savior and bring in a top talent like Chris Paul or D williams with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And he got his ring now why not come back be the savior and bring in a top talent like Chris Paul or D williams with him.

Umm....you have heard of Kyrie Irving right?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have, but I hear that Brandon Knight fellow is better.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah and? Lebron has mad it pretty clear from what i read he would like Chris Paul.If I am not mistaken Kyrie can play the 2 spot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah and? Lebron has mad it pretty clear from what i read he would like Chris Paul.If I am not mistaken Kyrie can play the 2 spot

You can't possibly be serious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google it my friend it was not my report just what I read.I believe Chris Broussard was behind it if i am not mistaken

You can't possibly be serious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google it my friend it was not my report just what I read.I believe Chris Broussard was behind it if i am not mistaken

I was referring to the fact that in two years, nobody, including LeBron, would be dumb enough to want a 30-year old CP3 over Kyrie Irving.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast