Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1193 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1936931093114311831190119111921193119411951196 ... LastLast
Results 11,921 to 11,930 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Paul and others for the hard work on doing this contest!

I am running Bake's Contest on the Football forum, come and check it out. Guess the lucky number and you win 100 Reward Points!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    Packrip.com Traders

Really, I don't know what to do now. No more Streak Contest, no more fantasy baseball, what's next? This was part of my daily routine. I'd like to thank everyone who made this contest fun. I guess I'll see if there's anything to fix around the house or something, I don't know, I'm lost right now.
    Thank You Everyone
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2011 Topps Red Sox Parallels, 2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Sorry to see this contest go. It definitely was fun, and a challenge to keep those "streaks" going. In regard to the "prize", if you still want to give it(instead of leaving it dangling), how about one of these ideas for it:

1)split the prize between kobe1101j & rjabreu88 - because they were the only ones to have "35" streaks
    2)split the prize between kobe1101j,rjabreu88, and OriolesFan - because both kobe1101j & rjabreu88 were the only ones to have "35" streaks, and OriolesFan was the only one to have two "30" streaks
    3)Put everyone in a "ramdom" draw based on the number of "10" streaks they have - Example: Joe has 15 "10" streaks,Pete has 25, and Bill has 5. Those 40 are put in the "random", and whichever name ends up #1 wins. The number of "ramdoms" should be announced before starting (whether it will be one,three,five,or...........).

Just a few ideas. Again, this contest was fun and challenging. THANKS for running it. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

This is something I will defer to @ravens_creed. My preference would be to go a variation of 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Just putting in my two cents here.

I like the idea of either raffling it off (idea #3) or splitting it between folks (idea #1); however, I think excluding the other 5 individuals that had a 30 game streak is not fair (idea #2). It should either be all individuals in a streak grouping or none.

Sorry to see this contest go. It definitely was fun, and a challenge to keep those "streaks" going. In regard to the "prize", if you still want to give it(instead of leaving it dangling), how about one of these ideas for it:

1)split the prize between kobe1101j & rjabreu88 - because they were the only ones to have "35" streaks
    2)split the prize between kobe1101j,rjabreu88, and OriolesFan - because both kobe1101j & rjabreu88 were the only ones to have "35" streaks, and OriolesFan was the only one to have two "30" streaks
    3)Put everyone in a "ramdom" draw based on the number of "10" streaks they have - Example: Joe has 15 "10" streaks,Pete has 25, and Bill has 5. Those 40 are put in the "random", and whichever name ends up #1 wins. The number of "ramdoms" should be announced before starting (whether it will be one,three,five,or...........).

Just a few ideas. Again, this contest was fun and challenging. THANKS for running it. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

@scottkoz20

Haha, I'll defer back to you for one quick question, because the gift certificate did come up in our chat the other night... would YOU prefer to see it raffled off or awarded here, or was it your intention/preference to use it elsewhere on the site at this point?

This is something I will defer to @ravens_creed. My preference would be to go a variation of 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

the GC was earmarked for this contest so it should stay here. I don't think we can split the GC - deferring to @patriotsguy on this one as he "has" it (worked with D&A). So, to answer this....

Just putting in my two cents here.

I like the idea of either raffling it off (idea #3) or splitting it between folks (idea #1); however, I think excluding the other 5 individuals that had a 30 game streak is not fair (idea #2). It should either be all individuals in a streak grouping or none.

this is why I think that it should be some variation using idea #3. It might need to be a weighted draw where the longer your streak, the more chance you have? This is something that I would leave to Paul to ultimately decide.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

The GC should be awarded here. Lmk what is decided and I'll run it by D&A.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Just wanted to Thank everybody who made this possible. This contest was something ii looked forward to every morning. It turned out to be a battle between my wife and i with whoever had the most points at weeks end did the chores lol. But thanks again for this contest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Great to see how long this lasted. It takes a lot of work to put together and keep it running. I’m baffled why it is closing but it is what it is... sad to see it go. I thought it marketed the site probably better than anything because we have so many members in it. g

Page 1193 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1936931093114311831190119111921193119411951196 ... LastLast