Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I nominate @JFried1029

One of the best traders on the site! Very easy to deal with and always a smooth transaction. It's obvious he genuinely loves the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Kansas City Chiefs Atlanta Braves

Notes2us. He is a great trader, I haven't traded on this site lately and he was the first trade since I came back. Very easy and nice to deal with and responds quickly. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

I nominate 30ranfordfan for all of his hard work in the hockey forum over the years!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to nominate Calebssportscards. I was thinking about starting TTMing but I was not sure where to go. I did a search on youtube on how to send out TTMs and came across his channel. I watched a couple videos about his success and sent him a message asking how. He provided me with all the knowledge I needed and told me about SCF. Since then, we chat with each other about successes, he started a Facebook page to help others start the hobby, and we exchange Christmas gifts of Autos of our favorite teams. He is always very helpful and adds a lot of addressed to SCF. I get about 90% from him on this site!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

@DunkingDurant35
    kendra has been a lifeline in the basketball forum. i'm not sure what the basketball board would do without her. she has always been a great trader to trade with and is the definition of a true player(s) master collection. she does a GREAT job with the draft and has reorganized the contest forum so that there's now a contest!

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@hooters517 , wow thanks bud, I really enjoy doing deals with you. would nominate you if I could but since we are not allowed to, I still want to say thank you.

I will nominate @doniceage as he has done a ton for the site over the years, brought in tons of sponsors and much more.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

@dabears67 deserves a nomination. Great to trade with, passionate, honest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernpride2014's Items on eBay

I would like to nominate @unitasfan for being a outstanding trader and hooking me up with a solid deal! Thanks for doing this Scott!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I nominate bryanATX

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast