Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1192 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1926921092114211821189119011911192119311941195 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,920 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Congrats on the win @key2win! I tried to catch you, but just couldn't make up the ground.

Thanks to @ravens_creed and @key2win (and the rest if the streak team) for all you do with the contest. Enjoy a few days off. Looking forward to another fun month.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Monday, October 1 - NO SCHEDULE TODAY!

Thus ends another fine month here at the Streak Contest. I've opted for no schedule tomorrow. @key2win and I could use an extra day of rest, and I've got a lot on my plate the next two days (work, mom and best friend's birthdays, at least one hockey fantasy draft, etc.) lined up already, and with end of month scoring on my plate and what would have been a mostly preseason-heavy schedule, a day off couldn't come at a better time, frankly.

@cjs-sportscards - I'm not sure what the pickin's will be like for Tuesday's schedule. I'll leave it to your decision as to whether you think there's enough to make a decent one or not. Things should be ok by Wednesday, with MLB playoffs and the NHL regular season going (plus there's always an MLS game or two).

Thanks for playing, everyone!

@ravens_creed - agreed not much to choose from just some soccer games and NBA exhibition games - let's just resume on Wednesday Oct. 3rd with the NHL in action and the MLB playoffs.
    -cj
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

Looking forward to another fun month!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

SEPTEMBER 2018 RESULTS - in alphabetical order:

@bakemeister52 - 170
    @bearpup - 320
    @bigbenjobu - 413
    @Cajun68 - 96
    @camsue - 174
    @cjs-sportscards - 285
    @ClemD - 375
    @Devlin - 59
    @don sanford - 246
    @DoubleB225 - 335
    @druce26 - 63
    @dubby25 - 103
    @GamerRoy - 10
    @JesRey - 62
    @KD35Russ0 - 0
    @key2win - 430
    @Letch77 - 339
    @lil5up3rman - 265
    @opulent jupiter - 269
    @OriolesFan - 262
    @pwskelly - 185
    @rjabreu88 - 312
    @rtsjr - 147
    @shockwiresports - 210
    @steelers6 - 19
    @suecam - 227
    @Tennelson55 - 301
    @TribeBuckeyeFan - 75
    @who765 - 348

TOP 10 for September 2018:

- key2win (430)
    - bigbenjobu (413)
    - ClemD (375)
    4. who765 (348)
    5. Letch77 (339)
    6. DoubleB225 (335)
    7. bearpup (320)
    8. rjabreu88 (312)
    9. Tennelson55 (301)
    10. cjs-sportscards (285)

Unfortunately, I'm out of time and ideas, so there will be no sassy monthly review this month. Thanks for playing, everyone. Another good month under our belts, and with the MLB season wrapping up and its playoffs starting up, the NHL and NBA seasons on the horizon, with the NFL and NCAA Football becoming more prominent, the contest is about to change drastically with its focus on games going forward. This is the best time of year for sports, IMO, so there won't be any shortage of games to choose from most nights, and different sports will get a chance to take the spotlight for the first time since the spring. Should be lots of fun! Will anyone be able to reach a streak of 30 and claim the grand prize??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow one of my worst month but looking forward to another month!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Please Read

Effective Immediately - I am going to suspend the Streak Contest. There is no guarantee that this contest will restart in 2018. I do want to look at ways of automating this for a potential return in the Spring; but based on discussions with Paul, Roger and others - we need to re-evaluate this contest, especially since the contest was not designed to run this long without awarding the Grand Prize.

Questions, please ask
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott and Paul! I loved helping Paul but I could see that the contest was way longer than any of us expected.

Maybe I could push my Bake's Contest a little more till we figure something out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

Hopefully Streak comes back at some point. This contest has been a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the contest and for keeping it going as long as you have!
    If any of SCF Staff needs a hand with anything, please let me know. Will be glad to help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Thanks to everyone that ran the contest and to those who participated. It was fun.
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Well, folks, it is a sad day, one we all knew would come eventually. Perhaps things have ended a bit abruptly here, but I'm sure that nobody is surprised, and this contest had a long, successful run. I know that many of you will be sad to see it go. It wasn't lost on us that this contest was popular and had the participation to keep going. However, after a lengthy chat last night with Scott (SCF owner), a number of factors were discussed, and he ultimately made the final decision regarding this contest's fate. There are also several other contests being run by the different sports teams here on SCF, so check them out to satisfy your daily SCF contest hunger.

I'd like to personally thank many of you out there who have played this contest over the last year and a half plus. If it wasn't for this contest, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet many of you, and enjoy the banter. For that, I'm very grateful. I'd also like to thank everyone who chipped in with the contest, namely @key2win, @cjs-sportscards, @bakemeister52, @ClemD, @shockwiresports, @rjabreu88, @steelers6, and @opulent jupiter. Your efforts were sincerely and greatly appreciated.

While a part of me is certainly relieved with this contest's closure, a part of me will also be sad to see it go, having been a daily part of my life for a year and a half. I was always committed to this contest and pushed forward through thick and thin. I was prepared to see it through to its intended end (the next person to reach a streak of 30). I just wanted you all to know that despite the strain it has put on me, I've never advocated for the contest's premature closure, and it has been my pleasure to bring you what I think has been a successful and enjoyable experience. Having said that, with the weight of the maintenance of this contest off my shoulders, I look forward to having the freedom and peace of mind to do the things here on SCF that I enjoy the most, the things I haven't really had the chance to do as I would have liked for some time now. I'm looking forward to being able to get some trades going, checking in on box breaks, and bantering about sports in general. I look forward to seeing you all on the boards!

One final order of business: payouts for September are coming!

All my best,
    Paul

Link to the scoring spreadsheet, which will remain up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sDY/edit#gid=0
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 10-03-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Page 1192 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1926921092114211821189119011911192119311941195 ... LastLast