Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Three-headed Kesler monster and a couple months worth of other stuff!!!

Hey, how are ya? Same-old same-old here, I'm back to 10+ hour days at work after the senior guy quit, which makes me the senior guy now after almost 11 years in that place. I got a decent raise out of it tho, the money is good and I have no other skills, so this is my life now eh?

At least there's hockey cards. I tried soooooo hard, but I'm weak & just couldn't quit. So I bought some stuff...........

Let's start with a box of 2011/12 OPC I found at the WalMart for $30. Got me a PC card!!!!

Oh well, it was fun ripping open 36 packs

Ryan Kesler time!!!!

As if this card wasn't ugly enough..................

Some of it got left behind on the sleeve!!!!

Let's see, what else........ an AWESOME Boom Boom Geoffrion 1/1 that I got for under twenty bucks........

A couple cards from a guy on the Twitter.............

I had no idea there were net-cord cards as far back as 02/03, I LOVE that card!!!

At the card show back on Sunday I was looking for some stuff for another Twitter friend in Texas, who collects Stars & Cowboys & soccer, there's no accounting for taste ya know? Anyways, I see a dealer in the corner, 99% soccer and 1% hockey. I bought what turned out to be an overpriced base card.......

.......and then took a look at the few hockey cards he had, all in various typed of scungy top-loaders or screwdowns. I handed him two cards and asked "How much?" and he said "Forty bucks?" and I gave him forty dollars o yes I did!! And for forty dollars I got.................

UD Stanley Cup Champs Jagr jersey, nearly impossible to find 15+ years later

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd................... ...............

03/04 UD Mario Lemieux Nameplate Patch, DEFINITELY impossible to find. That's the 433rd Mario in my PC, bringing me up to a whopping 5% of his inventory hahahahaa!!

OK, time to wrap things up. A couple months ago I was PM'd by @j2olson .......... would I be interested in a card? I thought about it for a bit and figured if he'd let me make installment payments I could do it without too much hardship, which he did. And two months later it arrives in the mail.

Now I know the Canucks aren't everyone's cup of tea, and you don't HAVE to be thrilled by this card. Hell, it's a PC card for me and even I'm having troubles loving it hahahaaa. But ya gotta remember that just a few years ago they were one win away from a Stanley Cup, before everything started to go straight to poop. Now they're Team Re-Build, Team Re-Tool, Team Tank, sometimes all in the same game. But mannnnn, they used to be something. Almost every game you went to was Guaranteed Win Night. Personally I saw them DEMOLISH the Islanders, Oilers and Capitals. The crowd would be chanting "LUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and the Sedin/Sedin/Burrows line was clicking and Ryan Kesler was a force of nature and being at the game was a privilege. Now it's all crap, but hey, at least I have a souvenir of that time.................

Nope, that's just an extra for my Tavares PC that Jason threw in as a decoy hahahahahahaaa

This is it here............

G'nite!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Wow... the 3 headed monster is Awesome... Congratz !!!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

My goodness that triple shield is fantastic!! Congrats on that humongous add to your Kesler PC! And the Canucks were awesome back then. Congrats on this incredible pickup... And the promotion :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

That tavares full force...well done!

The lemieux nameplate and the triple shield are superbe!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(65)
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    See bleedingorangeandblack's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The triple shield is awesome.
    I also like the Sakic. I've always likes how they can get so much color in the small patch windows for Artifacts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet additions!! Congrats..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Senior guy at work eh? So you sitting in the corner office now, smoking cigars all day and delegating?

Love the shield booklet, fond memories of brighter days in Canucksville, although 8-1-3 in their last 12 and Hank's 1000 has me a little bit excited again :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Senior guy at work eh? So you sitting in the corner office now, smoking cigars all day and delegating?

Love the shield booklet, fond memories of brighter days in Canucksville, although 8-1-3 in their last 12 and Hank's 1000 has me a little bit excited again :)

Well sir, that makes you a sucker hahahaaa. Please go to gate 10 to bow down at Jim Benning's feet

I gotta say tho, seeing Luu give Hank the little tap after the goal made me all misty............

Senior guy means today I worked my 13th day straight, finally a day off tomorrow wheeeeeeeeee!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Anaheim Ducks

Is the Kessler puck still available ? Can I buy it ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast