Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WTTF HOF autos

Please Note - AutographTTM will ship to the following countries: Any Country

BANNED

Country

WTTF HOF autos

LMK what you have! I don't have a tradelist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have a few on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...trade-and-sale - Also, on that thread, I mention what I'm mainly looking for. PLMK if any interest you. THANKS, Rodney

BANNED

Country

Which individuals would you consider for a brooks robinson and Jim Palmer HOF postcard signed?

BANNED

Country

BANNED

Country

Like who would you trade on that list for them?
    Last edited by AutographTTM; 08-23-2020 at 10:13 PM.

BANNED

Country

@OriolesFan Are you interested in trade bait? I have baseballs by Mays, chipper, reggie jackson, etc. A couple Peyton Manning autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. Do the auto'ed HOF postcards,and other items, have COA's ? Only interested in certified auto's.

BANNED

Country

No sorry. But they are guaranteed to pass

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the reply. Sorry, not interested in TTM/IP auto's. The only TTM/IP auto's I have were ones that I, my wife, or daughter actually saw the player sign, OR that someone just gave the auto item to me. I just don't trade for TTM/IP not knowing 100% sure that it was signed by the player. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@AutographTTM - If you're interested in any on the link that I posted on post #2, and you're willing to buy, plmk. Also, feel free to make an offer,or two, or........... I accept cash,check, and postal money order. Have a good evening, Rodney