Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2021-22Looking to close out these sets - Any help Appreciated!

Set Needs - Help Appreciated! | The Bench (thebenchtrading.com)

Also on the hunt for Trout, Ichiro, and Rafael Devers.

Thank guys!

-Bobby
    Last edited by jackson0114; 01-05-2023 at 07:32 PM.
    Always looking for :
    Trout Refractors and #'d inserts
    Vintage Baseball Stars (Pre-1965)
    Allen & Ginter Stained Glass
    My Set Needs : Hidden Content

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@doniceage any help here?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

See Below

Trying to make posts and site keeps giving me this error.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can someone help me? Mods just ask questions and never answer me back. Been trying for a month now and nobody wants to help. They obviously aren't too concerned... Won't let me copy and paste my set needs list here. I don't know what to do anymore.

I think I replied to your e-mail and your are not alone. It amazing people will say they are having trouble posting which is not the case. What the case is folks are trying to copy and paste set needs which is not just making a post. As I mentioned via the e-mail your not alone as many have run into this problem. I even sent you a link to the post which I will do here as you said no one cares though you keep contacting people and none of can help you.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ting-old-posts

Sorry, to say everyone one you talk to is a moderator and has no power to work with the server and file tickets to look into the server log errors. So, when you say we do not care it not that is just none of us have the ability to fix the error. If you read the whole three page thread the owner has tried to file a ticket and asked members to post a exact log of what is going on with screenshots. Of course only one of the members has provided him with any type of screenshot of the error he is encountering. All any moderator can do is bring it to the attention to the owner and there is where the issue lies.

All, I can do is bring the attention to the owner and if he does nothing about it there not a lot I can do as it beyond my control as I have no authority to talk wit the server.
    @Shaggy Another member with the copying and pasting of large trade lists.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Already addressed it. I think multiple people are having the same issues. I can't post my lists in my threads.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sadly, not bud thanks for the headsup. Will alert Shaggy as this issue has been ongoing.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Already addressed it. I think multiple people are having the same issues. I can't post my lists in my threads.

Hence, the link it been a ongoing issue with the owner posting he is looking into it. I am sure many will be happy when this get fixed.

DON