Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Police arrest 13 year old boy for robbing 5 people at gunpoint in Philadelphia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ery-spree.html

Philadelphia police have finally caught a teen who they believe has tried to mug numerous people with a gun in broad daylight.

The 13-year-old boy was arrested Wednesday morning at a deli in Southwest Philadelphia and is believed to have victimized at least five people in 24-hours earlier this week.

He was known to frequent Chestnut street, approaching victims and asking for the time before pulling a gun on them and demanding money.

Each time, police say, the victims had no money and the would-be-robber left empty handed.

'[He] approaches the victims, asks what time it is - at which time he pulls out a gun and asks for money. In all five cases, believe it or not, the victims said they don’t have any money and the male rolled off,' Lt John Walker said to CBS.

All the victims described the same gun and a similar black male.

CBS spoke to a victim that described her ordeal.

'Suddenly a guy comes up to me from behind on a bicycle, a school kid in fact,' the victim said, requesting to remain anonymous.

'I mean I was stunned. I said no and then he pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me.'

A passing car seemed to have spooked the teen, she said, and he scurried off.

Police called out to the public for help identifying him on Tuesday after the five reports.

They collared him on Wednesday morning at a deli at the corner of Farragut and Chestnut Streets.

Police say he has been arrested twice before for robbery-related offenses, according to CBS. He will be charged 'accordingly.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why didn't someone shoot him! Dang liberals!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, it could have happened, then what would people be saying?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I know.

Something about not pleasing all the people all the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I here you, lately it seems that there is no pleasing anyone, anytime!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I here you, lately it seems that there is no pleasing anyone, anytime!

You've now displeased me.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

He should do some long hard time in an adult prison, America is way to soft on juvies.. See how thug he is then

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

wickabee, it could have happened, then what would people be saying?

easy, people would be protesting the poor death of this sweet little boy like Trayvon :)