Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for sharing. how does that affect pricing for those who submitted $500+ value and/or NA values and the now required "premium/guaranteed" service. for future grading, i'll have a mix of $500+ and <$500.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can we just do the 10 day in the future also has the pricing changed for all levels

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I'd be happy to send more money if we need to upgrade now. I would like subgrades

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same here

SCF Rewards
    Country

the "n/a" values requiring premium service is ridiculous. not all "n/a" is $500+ value. i'm hoping it can still fit it in the 20 day service level.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@xposipx
    @Chevyman22
    @chris025
    @nskrbec
    @duck6700j
    @imi26dude
    @thomasfanatic
    @70sbestcardboard
    @deansayso
    @dreamerfan
    @Ryoung003
    @seegs
    @nbafan123
    @Bakerman8419
    @goaldriversv
    @delones24
    @acecardking34
    @Rdaveigajr

Firstly let me say that I wish BGS would have posted this new information with a future effective date instead of the way they did...

As I posted previous BGS adopted some new policies in regards to their grading structure and turnaround time frames. Here is that link again for those that want to read it > http://www.beckett.com/news/importan...ading-changes/

I talked to my rep. today about this and specifically this order that I was about to send in. Since it wasn't already en route we are bound by the new policies starting today. So, what does that mean for this sub...

We are not guaranteed 20 day turnaround, it could still only take 20 days but it could take 25, 35, 45 days...they will get them back as soon as they can. I feel this is the best/easiest option and we just cross our fingers and hope for a quick turnaround time. With this option though, any card 1981 or newer WILL NOT have sub grades.

There's more that I am thinking going forward but I just want to ficus on this for the moment...One thing that I will state is that if we take any "special pricing" as we have been accustomed to, they WILL NOT guarantee a turnaround time.

Please LMK what know what you think for this sub. If anyone wants to remove their cards from this sub currently I would understand. I could do that, ship them back, minus shipping/ins. costs and refund the rest of the money via Paypal or another method.

Thoughts?

Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't have any cards pre-1981, but what about getting subgrades for grades lower than 8? some of my 80s cards might not reach the required bgs 8 to get subgrades. i want the subgrades regardless of the overall grade.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i don't have any cards pre-1981, but what about getting subgrades for grades lower than 8? some of my 80s cards might not reach the required bgs 8 to get subgrades. i want the subgrades regardless of the overall grade.

Then it would need to be a 10 turnaround or less at FULL cost...to my knowledge...this is all new so I am trying to soak in all the new "info"

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast