Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do the Nuggets have a legit shot?

nuggets are playing good so i was wondering what everybody think of them?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Honestly? They'll be hard pressed to make the playoffs...they'll be a little better with Billups, but it won't be enough to propel them into the playoffs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think they are playoff bound now, i was amazed we beat boston on a back to back. i may be getting ahead of myself but if we can continue that type of play then look out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gailsgallery*123's Items on eBay

I think the trade for Billups was a good thing and I think they'll improve, but I think they'll just miss the playoffs this year.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I think they are defintly in the playoffs, but i dont think they have any chance at getting past the 2nd round or out of the 1st
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Playoffs, yes. Past first round, no.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

Nuggets better try hard right now to get homecourt.

The rest of the Conference is not there yet.

Spurs aren't getting anywhere right now without Parker and Ginobly.
    Rockets are still finding themself. Beating teams like Phoenix and Hornets, but losing to Spurs.
    Dallas has been looking horribly, who knows if it is a sign that they are done.
    Hornets also cool down, losing to Rockets, Hawks, and Bobcats.
    Utah has been inconsistent, note that they didn't have Williams. But they lost to Wizards.
    Golden State doesn't have Ellis.... but they always find 2nd rounders-undrafted rookies to score 30+ points for them.
    Lakers picked up where they started from, so they are the only team that is playing up to their capability.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Nuggets better try hard right now to get homecourt.

The rest of the Conference is not there yet.

Spurs aren't getting anywhere right now without Parker and Ginobly.
    Rockets are still finding themself. Beating teams like Phoenix and Hornets, but losing to Spurs.
    Dallas has been looking horribly, who knows if it is a sign that they are done.
    Hornets also cool down, losing to Rockets, Hawks, and Bobcats.
    Utah has been inconsistent, note that they didn't have Williams. But they lost to Wizards.
    Golden State doesn't have Ellis.... but they always find 2nd rounders-undrafted rookies to score 30+ points for them.
    Lakers picked up where they started from, so they are the only team that is playing up to their capability.

QFT!!=Quoted For Truth......

I agree that the nuggets got a great deal by picking up billups but does that make them playoff bound? i dont know with the pick up of billups im not sure if you all have noticed but theres no interior defense now that Camby is gone! Nene is not a shot blocker let alone a great defender nor is kmart so the nuggets are really weak against a interior power teams and most of the east coast teams have inside presense so if the nuggets dont get that fixed i dont see them going very far on just shooting from the arc!

Country
    See tantheman224's Items on eBay

QFT!!=Quoted For Truth......

I agree that the nuggets got a great deal by picking up billups but does that make them playoff bound? i dont know with the pick up of billups im not sure if you all have noticed but theres no interior defense now that Camby is gone! Nene is not a shot blocker let alone a great defender nor is kmart so the nuggets are really weak against a interior power teams and most of the east coast teams have inside presense so if the nuggets dont get that fixed i dont see them going very far on just shooting from the arc!

No interior defense haha did you watch them when they had camby all he did was block point guards who got passed ai haha and i beleive Kmart can play defense didnt he just control KG? and always guards other teams best guys? and nene may not be a defensive monster but he brings a hugely missed low post offensive threat that camby and kmart dont have! i agree they arent legit title contenders yet still need another consistent outside shooter and a solid big off the bench but alot of the teams in the west are getting older so i can definatley see them getting past the first round if they can get a matchup against anyone but LA

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

and i beleive Kmart can play defense didnt he just control KG?

Thank you, thank you...
    Finally someone who watched the game.
    KG had 1-2 baskets on Kenyon and those were strictly off switches/failed switches.

and always guards other teams best guys?

Truth be told!!!

As far as the playoffs go, well...we'll see.
    We're only 10 games in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast