Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

Come in for some nice cards and deals!

Hey everyone,

As the title says, I am looking to make a couple sales. My girlfriend and I are looking to move into a better (more expensive) apartment, and my desire to collect cards right now is at an all time low, so I figured I could maybe make a few sales for some extra cash. So below is a link to my bucket. Everything you see is available except for the "PC-NFT" album. I have gone through my PC and put the cards I wouldn't mind parting with in the "Available PC" folder you see, so please don't ask about anything in the "PC-NFT" folder.

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/jdio13/

I will be fair in my pricing, I am not going to sell for 50% of eBay, but I will be below average eBay prices. I will take the average of the last 3-5 sales to get my price. If none have sold, we can haggle out a price. Please remember that the more you buy, the better deal you get!

Please post here or PM me if you are interested in anything. I hope to work out some deals.

Thanks,

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Price on Keyshawn National Treasures Auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Price on Keyshawn National Treasures Auto?

Hey bud,

Thanks for the reply!

From what I see, none have really sold recently. To give you an idea though, at the end of November, a few similar ones sold. A multi color patch auto /10 sold for $24+3.50 shipping ($27.50 total). Then a couple single color jersey autos #/25 sold for $12 DLVD, $16 DLVD, $19 DLVD and $13 DLVD in that order. I would guess with mine being a single color but #/15, it would fall somewhere in the middle. The average of the ones /25 is $15 DLVD while the multicolor patch auto went for $27.50. Based off those numbers, I think I would be comfortable at $20 DLVD on the Keyshawn.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am open to negotiating as well.

Thanks!

Jason

**Edit - Also, I noticed that the numbering in my bucket was messed up. The card is serial numbered 10/15**
    Last edited by jdio13; 12-29-2012 at 01:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey,

Thank you for the interest and reply, I appreciate it!

Both links were to the Andre Johnson patch auto. Not sure if you were interested in another card, but I will just give you the price on the Andre for now and if you were interested in something else, we can work that out. When it comes to Andre autos, he really hasn't had many that are numbered that low sell. To give you an idea, a Playoff Proof Patch Auto #/5 has sold for $46 DLVD, but then a National Treasures Jumbo Patch Auto #/5 sold for $134 DLVD. I think it is fair to say that mine is somewhere in between those. Also, those sales happened in October/November, but I don't think that makes a huge difference. Anyways, I see that one almost exactly like mine was listed recently and did not sell for $75 (which was the starting bid). I was asking $100 for this one recently, but given that information, I think I would be comfortable letting it go at $70 DLVD.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am open to negotiation also.

Thanks,

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey,

No cards like the Barry NT have sold recently, and there aren't many comparable ones either. One like mine did not sell for $79.99 BIN. I think in this case I will just have to throw a number out there and we can either agree to it or discuss it, ha! I would be comfortable at $40 DLVD given his other 3-clr patch prices and this one being NT.

And, naturally, it is the same exact case with the Certified. None have sold like it recently, so I think I will have to throw out a number again. I would be good at $30 DLVD on this one, as it is again a 3-clr patch but not quite as nice as the NT.

So combined separately it would be $70 DLVD. If you are interested in both, I could knock $5 off and let them go for $65 DLVD.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am open to negotiating.

Thank you!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was looking at

2009 Gridiron Gear Josh Freeman Rookie 3 color
    2010 Absolute Gerald McCoy RPM 3 color

Hey,

Both links were to the Andre Johnson patch auto. Not sure if you were interested in another card, but I will just give you the price on the Andre for now and if you were interested in something else, we can work that out. When it comes to Andre autos, he really hasn't had many that are numbered that low sell. To give you an idea, a Playoff Proof Patch Auto #/5 has sold for $46 DLVD, but then a National Treasures Jumbo Patch Auto #/5 sold for $134 DLVD. I think it is fair to say that mine is somewhere in between those. Also, those sales happened in October/November, but I don't think that makes a huge difference. Anyways, I see that one almost exactly like mine was listed recently and did not sell for $75 (which was the starting bid). I was asking $100 for this one recently, but given that information, I think I would be comfortable letting it go at $70 DLVD.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am open to negotiation also.

Thanks,

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey bud,

Thanks for the reply!

From what I see, none have really sold recently. To give you an idea though, at the end of November, a few similar ones sold. A multi color patch auto /10 sold for $24+3.50 shipping ($27.50 total). Then a couple single color jersey autos #/25 sold for $12 DLVD, $16 DLVD, $19 DLVD and $13 DLVD in that order. I would guess with mine being a single color but #/15, it would fall somewhere in the middle. The average of the ones /25 is $15 DLVD while the multicolor patch auto went for $27.50. Based off those numbers, I think I would be comfortable at $20 DLVD on the Keyshawn.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am open to negotiating as well.

Thanks!

Jason

**Edit - Also, I noticed that the numbering in my bucket was messed up. The card is serial numbered 10/15**

Thanks for response definately a fair price but gonna have to pass for now

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was looking at

2009 Gridiron Gear Josh Freeman Rookie 3 color
    2010 Absolute Gerald McCoy RPM 3 color

Hey bud,

So I am a little confused, you are or aren't looking at the Andre as well? Ha, sorry that I don't follow.

Anyways, none like the Freeman have sold recently. The closest Gridiron Gear patch I can find sold back in October. It was a 4-clr patch and it went for $10.50. Based off that, I think a fair price on this one would be $7 DLVD.

As for the McCoy, again, none have really sold like that recently. One a little nicer than mine #/25 sold for $22 DLVD back in October. Most of his patches sell in the $5ish DLVD range. I could do $4 DLVD on it.

If you would like the pair, I could do them both for $10 DLVD. If you still are interested in the Andre as well, I could do the three for $75 DLVD.

PLMK and thanks!

Jason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast