Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can someone do me a huge favour?

Hey everyone,

I recently opened some boxes of 2012 Goodwin Champions. It was my hope to hit one of the really cool redemption cards.........and I did! Here's the problem: I pulled an Emtomology card which can be redeemed for a shadow box card with a preserved insect inside. However, I live in Canada and due to customs regulations I an unable to redeem the card and get it over the border. I am looking for someone who would be willing to redeem it for me and when they receive it, send it to me in Canada. I would cover all shipping costs and offer additional payment to whoever is willing to help me redeem this really cool card.

Best Regards,

Tyler

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

hey Tyler, tried to shoot you a pm but your inbox is full. If youre still looking for help lmk i dont mind helping you out.

jo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Congrats on the pull. I really hope that you find a way for it to cross the border safely. If UD isn't willing to send it direct because of legal restrictions, hopefully its because they are doing so because of international issues and not Canada specific issues. If its not safe to cross the Canadian border, a private citizen won't have any more luck than a corporation.

Hopefully a nice American can help you out!

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

If DnJcards can't hook you up send me a pm and I'll be more than happy to redeem and ship it to you.

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Customs is outta control - they won't let through a preserved (and therefore inert) insect? Damn...

BANNED

Country

Guess customs officials thought jurassic park was a real story lol. I understand a living insect but preserved as berman would say c'mon man

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Guess customs officials thought jurassic park was a real story lol. I understand a living insect but preserved as berman would say c'mon man

It's all about cost. Canadians are only allowed $15.00 Duty Free. A piece like this may net thousands if a true value is attached. The Douane at home want their pound of flesh, and will do whatever it takes to get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

a preserved insect card? lets hope customs don't tear the card due to the insect. however, if you label it as a trading card and they don't check the package you should be fine. but congrats on a huge pull.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Tyler,

If you are close to Toronto I can redeem it and bring it to you. I will be going to the Fall Expo.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pulled one of these last year. They are really a neat piece. Good luck getting it across!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast