Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1195 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1956951095114511851192119311941195119611971198 LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,950 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I'm super flattered that I'd get a nomination, but I'm on the fence about putting myself in the mix. This might sound lame, but I ran this contest with the intention of it being a selfless act for the benefit of others. Taking a prize now infringes greatly on that. At most, I'd be ok with putting my name in a draw with many others. And I'll use that as a transition for what I'm leaning towards right now and you guys can let me know what you think...

At present, I'm thinking of putting names into a hat and drawing a name from the hat. I actually have a little program (app?) called "The Hat" which simulates names being drawn from a hat. It's pretty straightforward and I've used it here on SCF for past draws. I would take and upload a video of the draw. I could also run it multiple times, or draw more than one name and do a re-draw... I think the bigger question is "Who qualifies to have their name in the hat?" Currently, I'm leaning towards more than less. I was thinking of going with anyone who has ever played the contest, essentially, everyone listed on the scoring spreadsheet, or a more refined list that would remove several of the names who didn't play at all during my "reign". There are also a few names who did play during that time but only once or twice and I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable putting those names in the hat either. I would, of course, post a master list before the draw was conducted. I'm all for being fair.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ravens_creed

FYI, if somehow my name gets drawn from the randomizer and I win the prize, Im giving it to you Paul.
    Last edited by key2win; 10-07-2018 at 07:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tentative list of entrants for the grand prize gift certificate of $60 to D & A:

@70sbestcardboard
    @andrewhoya
    @bakemeister52
    @bbcardzman
    @bearpup
    @bigbenjobu
    @bigmo1979
    @bouddddyyy21
    @Cajun68
    @camsue
    @cardbuyer66
    @cjs-sportscards
    @ClemD
    @Devlin
    @DKSTL
    @don sanford
    @DoubleB225
    @dragonslayer913
    @druce26
    @GamerRoy
    @gojacks
    @jasongerman9
    @jdlee123
    @JFried1029
    @KD35Russ0
    @key2win
    @kobe1101j
    @Letch77
    @lil5up3rman
    @mastermind
    @MattDMC
    @odiedee
    @opulent jupiter
    @OriolesFan
    @pwskelly
    @ravens_creed
    @RedIrish
    @rjabreu88
    @royer33455
    @rtsjr
    @Seamanator27M
    @shockwiresports
    @steelers6
    @suecam
    @tacocorp10
    @tc123
    @Tennelson55
    @TribeBuckeyeFan
    @WeberCollector6
    @who765

If you feel that someone was left out, or that someone was included who shouldn't have been, PM me.

Link to scoring spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sDY/edit#gid=0

Sorry for the delay, let's get this draw done!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

Aww this just bummed me out.
    I haven’t been around for awhile but winter and free time is coming.
    Was actually looking forward to doing this again.
    It was a good way for someone like me that doesn’t have the collection to do much trading/selling to feel involved here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply at least! 1/50 so far lol

Sent from my Moto X Play using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@ravens_creed I don't have any issues with the list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I've been out of the loop on this site for quite some time. With my main PC player retiring, there haven't been many new cards coming out, and I haven't found the interest to start a new PC yet. I also started a new job in June as a pilot, and with 13 weeks of training, followed by the unpredictable schedule of a pilot, I haven't been on much. Add the fact that I am getting ready to launch a campaign for public office here in a week for the 2019 election...my time has been limited.

I first started this contest back in 2011 as a 16 year old, awarding my own Card Cash (as it was called back then) to players. The site required you to be 18 to be a staff member, so all I could do was volunteer my time and resources. I relaunched the contest in 2016 as the Contest Manager, to which I had great success. That being said, I was a full time college student in my final year, and with the growing popularity, scoring was taking 30 minutes or more of my time each and every day. With classes and my two other jobs requiring more and more time, as well as being a college student (and all of that.....studying....on Friday nights), I realized I simply couldn't handle the commitment.

As someone who ran the contest for 18 months, I have the utmost respect for Paul and all he has done. I consider this contest "my kid", and was so glad somebody else was able to step up and take the reins, and do it so well for so long. The community that this game built was phenomenal. I know many people came on the site solely for this contest at one time or another. I personally will miss having the contest around, and part of me is disappointed in myself for not finding the time to be able to continue to run it myself.

I also expected somebody to win the gift certificate in fewer than 3 years. I think part of the change from a streak to number of points in a month led to people focusing on the RP's instead of the gift certificate...so part of that is on me. I always tried to find new ways to bring in, and keep, new players.

I appreciate having my name on the list of people to be included in the raffle. However, being that I haven't gotten any new cards in quite some time, and continue to focus on my PC, I know there are others out there who would benefit far more than I would.

To everyone who helped make this contest one of the longest running and most successful in card site history, thank you. Your dedication was just as essential as mine or Pauls. Without us, yes, there is no contest...but without YOU, there is no contest.

If any of you all fly PSA Airlines soon, look for an "Andrew" up front. I'll try to give you all a nice, smooth landing. I planted my last one last week in Birmingham, Alabama

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

since you are in the list, let roger or I run the random please

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been out of the loop on this site for quite some time. With my main PC player retiring, there haven't been many new cards coming out, and I haven't found the interest to start a new PC yet. I also started a new job in June as a pilot, and with 13 weeks of training, followed by the unpredictable schedule of a pilot, I haven't been on much. Add the fact that I am getting ready to launch a campaign for public office here in a week for the 2019 election...my time has been limited.

I first started this contest back in 2011 as a 16 year old, awarding my own Card Cash (as it was called back then) to players. The site required you to be 18 to be a staff member, so all I could do was volunteer my time and resources. I relaunched the contest in 2016 as the Contest Manager, to which I had great success. That being said, I was a full time college student in my final year, and with the growing popularity, scoring was taking 30 minutes or more of my time each and every day. With classes and my two other jobs requiring more and more time, as well as being a college student (and all of that.....studying....on Friday nights), I realized I simply couldn't handle the commitment.

As someone who ran the contest for 18 months, I have the utmost respect for Paul and all he has done. I consider this contest "my kid", and was so glad somebody else was able to step up and take the reins, and do it so well for so long. The community that this game built was phenomenal. I know many people came on the site solely for this contest at one time or another. I personally will miss having the contest around, and part of me is disappointed in myself for not finding the time to be able to continue to run it myself.

I also expected somebody to win the gift certificate in fewer than 3 years. I think part of the change from a streak to number of points in a month led to people focusing on the RP's instead of the gift certificate...so part of that is on me. I always tried to find new ways to bring in, and keep, new players.

I appreciate having my name on the list of people to be included in the raffle. However, being that I haven't gotten any new cards in quite some time, and continue to focus on my PC, I know there are others out there who would benefit far more than I would.

To everyone who helped make this contest one of the longest running and most successful in card site history, thank you. Your dedication was just as essential as mine or Pauls. Without us, yes, there is no contest...but without YOU, there is no contest.

If any of you all fly PSA Airlines soon, look for an "Andrew" up front. I'll try to give you all a nice, smooth landing. I planted my last one last week in Birmingham, Alabama

Very well said, Andrew. I'm glad we got to hear at length from the originator of it all one last time.

Next time you land roughly, steal this line I just read... "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to _________. That landing was brought to you by your local chiropractor."

since you are in the list, let roger or I run the random please

I didn't want to leave any work on your plates, but you're right, that would probably be the most fair. I hadn't even thought of it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

lol! I’ll have to use that one. That’s good.

Page 1195 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1956951095114511851192119311941195119611971198 LastLast