Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

1999-00 Fleer Force hobby box

Got this coming in a few days. Substitute teaching is coming up next week, so I can get cards on occasion again. I picked this one because it was the most interesting of the ones I saw under $50: the last one left among the hobby box wholesalers I frequent, and because there are some Antoine Walker insert parallels I don't have from it yet (maybe I can hit one!). If not one of the Walkers, maybe one of the Kobe parallels, or a Vince auto for @jmintz

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Good luck!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Best of luck!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

good luck, any hits of mavs please

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

Goodluck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got it today!

While I didn't pull a Carter auto or memorabilia piece, or any of the low numbered serials, this was nonetheless a very good box -- I ended up pulling THREE Forcefield parallels of the insert sets, and of the two base Forcefields, @rocksaysits420 I got a Dirk Forcefield! (The other was Danny Manning.)

Of the two rookies, one was among the better players of the draft (Richard Hamilton); the other was Laron Profit

These are the seven best of the hits:

Scan_20180813.jpg

Of the non-parallel, regular inserts, I also pulled four Attack Force, two Mission Accomplished, and two Special Forces. If you want to know which players or card numbers of these low end inserts, just let me know.

The 200 card base set is well-collated (no doubles), but I pulled just barely over half, so I probably won't aim for the set. The cards also stuck together in the packs after nearly 20 years, but I was able to pull them apart with only minimal damage: the sticking left some minor splotching on the base fronts, but thankfully it's not as bad as the sparkling stains from, say, 1996-97 Ultra. The inserts and base parallels thankfully look unaffected from the sticking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Very nice what t u looking for 4 the dirk?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember getting a great deal on this same box on EBAY about 7 years ago. I was able to get 4 sealed hobby boxes for a total of $50 dlvd (he sold it to me for $10 each but I had to buy all of them) since the seller was trying to clear out his inventory. I was able to sell a bunch of the inserts/parallels/duplicate base cards to recuperate the money I spent and even made some money to help pay for a box of Prestige.

Sadly, the man card I wanted at that time, the Steve Francis RC, I didnt pull. I believe this is also the only product where they made a Dennis Rodman Mavericks base card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@rocksaysits420 not sure what the Dirk sells for; can't find any recent eBay sold listings. Do you think your Bowman Orange KLove is fair for it?
    @key2win neat story. I pulled that Rodman base you talked about, lol. I remember his brief stint with them. Not exactly the best time of his career, to put it mildly...