Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

JD...can I come live with for a month and follow you around next year?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Wow congrats on getting Harper! That cover is 1 of my all-time favorite SI covers

Colleen, yeah, I thought it was pretty cool which is why I chose that to have him sign it instead of a pic and/or ROMLB.
    JD...can I come live with for a month and follow you around next year?

Dave, I'm pretty lucky to live within 35 min of RDS. Within the past 5 years I have gotten some pretty good players for my collection during ST. There is nothing like getting to talk to the players, having them ask you for a copy of a pic or having them sign your items while standing there with you. Most of us real fans that graph there know each other so it doesn't become a chaotic free for all. When a player is coming we normally ask who needs him & those that don't just get out of the way. It's very civilized other than some of the dealers that we all know who will sometimes try a bum rush - but there are more of us than dealers...

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM today:

Jim Landis, signed a CIC & kept the one offered.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    RDS today, Cards vs Marlins. Created more work for myself. When the Cards players saw the 8x10 pics I took of them in their St. Patricks green uniforms they asked me for copies...

Matt Adams

Kolten Wong

Oscar Taveras
    , I gave him the pic I had in his green uni but he signed this one that I took the game before...

Mitchell Boggs, finally got him after being away for the WBC.

Matt Carpenter, I started to pull the pic away too soon & he asked for it back because he hadn't finished putting his number on it.

Adeiny Hechavarria, he was in the dugout so I asked him to look over - I took the pic from my seat.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-24-2013 at 08:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little busy lately helping dad (had to miss the last 3 ST games!). From last game I attended at RDS:

Miguel Cabrera, the Triple Crown & AL MVP winner did an incredible gesture. Parked his car at the entrance of the players parking lot & signed for everyone that came by in line (wrapped around street - well over 75 people!). Asked him if he would sign 2 & he said yes - I was like 10th in line...

Pic of front of line!

Tori Hunter, looks incredible signed in gold.

Rick Porcello, started the game.

Tigers logo, Jim Leyland, Dave Dombroski, Lloyd McClendon (a Pirates hero of mine!), Omar Infante (also got pics with him), Austin Jackson, Brayan Pena, James McCann & ...

Adeiny Hechavarria, made a collage of 3 pics & when I wasn't watching he signed all three pics instead of just by the logo - kind of looks cool this way though...

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    TTM:

Mike Tomlin, signed SB Coaches pic & kept a CIC I made for him.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-28-2013 at 08:21 AM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Those Miggy's are AWESOME. He gave you a really nice signature (with that many people, I could've imagined it would've been rushed). That hunter looks great as well.

Good thing you got them here, because as soon as the season starts, most those guys won't be signing, lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Job on getting Miggy. Also that Tori Hunter looks amazing.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's an incredible gesture by Miggy...really impressed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Miggy's are AWESOME. He gave you a really nice signature (with that many people, I could've imagined it would've been rushed). That hunter looks great as well.

Good thing you got them here, because as soon as the season starts, most those guys won't be signing, lol

Thank, the other sigs I saw afterwards were just as nice.
    Great Job on getting Miggy. Also that Tori Hunter looks amazing.

Thanks, two of the nicest players. Didn't have to tell Tori where to sign, he knew.
    That's an incredible gesture by Miggy...really impressed!

Can you imagine a jerkwad like Pujols ever doing anything like this? If they continue to pitch to Miggy, his numbers will be better than Pujols when his career is over. Pujols has played 2 more years in MLB but he is 33 yrs old vs. Miggy being 29 yrs old...

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM - haven't had much time for this thread.

Jennie Finch, signed & completed my 8x10. I had gotten Ozzie Smith & Andre Dawson IP.

Pedro Ramos, took a while but signed my pic with a pen.

Paul Foytack, signed 2 CICs.

Roy Hilton, signed a multiplayer 8x10 (will scan at later date), a CIC & kept one offered. He signed both with a magic marker & looks very shaky...

J.J. Watt
    , great addition & nice of him to take the time.

J.J. Barea, took a while but signed 2 CICs. First ever returned Wolves TTM...

SCF Rewards
    Country

catching up on your thread was a treat. Tons of epic stuff in here. The Finch looks amazing with the smith & Dawson. Sick JJ photo also. Such a great player & still signs TTM. amazing.

Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast