Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

The real question is why the term marriage NOW being redefined? Why is the term marriage exist at all. Is there not partnerships (with out being married exist)? Why can't we call an apple an orange if it is an apple? We can all say we have hair when some have none at all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Actually, with the animals you're raping them as they cannot legally consent.
    200mph puts many, many people in danger. We have laws to prevent such danger in other areas, why not speed?

Just spitballing.

Exactly, social opinions, not legally based facts. OP is asking for legal basis that gay marriage should not be allowed. Since animals do not have rights, they can not be "raped". Last time I checked dogs aren't having conversations before copulating(I actually laughed when I read this...you libs kill me). Driving 200 MPH is dangerous to people who you hit, but so is driving 50 MPH, so that is a social safety issue and not legally based basis for not being able to drive 200 MPH. And there is no law requiring training to own anything, so the "nuclear weapons should only be owned by those properly trained" is not legally based.

There are a lot of things in society that we do or do not allow that are not purely based on legality or law.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you think dogs don't communicate? Because that's what you just said. I'm rolling on the floor right now myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

The idea that if a legal argument can not be made then there is no valid argument is asinine. No legal argument can be made against sex with animals. No legal argument can be made against driving 200MPH. No legal argument can be made against citizens owning nuclear weapons. These are all social issues and people have a right to their own opinion about social issues.

Um yes... yes there can..

sex with animals.. preventing the spread of disease
    driving 200mph... safety of both you and others
    nuclear weapons... safety of both you and others

IE.. laws preventing these things would be sincere and not prejudice

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly, social opinions, not legally based facts. OP is asking for legal basis that gay marriage should not be allowed. Since animals do not have rights, they can not be "raped". Last time I checked dogs aren't having conversations before copulating(I actually laughed when I read this...you libs kill me). Driving 200 MPH is dangerous to people who you hit, but so is driving 50 MPH, so that is a social safety issue and not legally based basis for not being able to drive 200 MPH. And there is no law requiring training to own anything, so the "nuclear weapons should only be owned by those properly trained" is not legally based.

There are a lot of things in society that we do or do not allow that are not purely based on legality or law.

so are you legally saying that gay people do not have rights to exist?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Um yes... yes there can..

sex with animals.. preventing the spread of disease
    driving 200mph... safety of both you and others
    nuclear weapons... safety of both you and others

IE.. laws preventing these things would be sincere and not prejudice

Those are social issues. Disease and public safety are social issues, not legal ones.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Huh? Did I miss something? What are you talking about?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are social issues. Disease and public safety are social issues, not legal ones.

No.. they are not social issues lol.. we have traffic laws.. we have disease prevention laws.. and we have weapon safety laws (which there should be more of, but that's a topic for another day). It's not a social cause to endanger the lives of others. Unless you are going to say that being a homosexual is somehow negatively effecting the lives of everyone around them.. then your points are merely red herrings... and stupid lol

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Dude, he said dogs don't communicate with each other!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Huh? Did I miss something? What are you talking about?

you said animals have no rights and thus cannot be raped. Which if applied to the topic at hand would be the same as saying "They are gay, they have no rights, they cannot get married"... so I asked if you were saying this from a legal standpoint?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast