Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

October Habs Show & Tell - Hotter Than Their Season!

Things have not been good on the ice for your Montreal Canadiens this season. I think anybody that's watched any game except for the Ottawa romp can see there are....problems, starting in goal. Carey has not been Carey-esque this season. His SV% is very bad, and people are getting frustrated fast because if you do the math, every terrible outing makes the playoffs less and less likely. *sigh*

Anyways, here's some hockey cards.

COMC had a delivery day for me...

Fun stuff indeed!

Here are some other pickups...

Two pretty fun highlights...

The first pack-inserted (more on that in a bit) Jonathan Drouin Habs card!

And my first-ever Cup Program of Excellence auto!

But for me and the cards, October will be best remembered for a very special set that @Pheebs888 and I got to help create with Upper Deck. They were very good to us and gave us pretty wide creative freedom to provide whatever great ideas we thought would make for good cards, and even allowed us some input into the photo selection. So when these arrived, it was a pretty good day for one's pride...

And coolest of all, the first Jonathan Drouin card showing him as a member of the Montreal Canadiens!

That's it for October!

Thanks for coming around, here's hoping that the Habs do the same soon, too!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Patches been traded to the Oilers yet? (man, I love unfounded internet rumors).

Nice haul! I assumed there would be that set from the Montreal Show.... but I will give you big props on the Weber stuff. POE is a great looking card, and I really like the Ultimate too.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah that collection has been coming strong lately--more cards of him than anybody else the past couple months, haha. Need to get going on Drouin at some point. Have any @30ranfordfan? I may have a Draisaitl or two I can swap ya.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That set is awesome, congrats on getting your hands on one! That must have been a great experience!

Nice pickups all around!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Good stuff as always Richard, was a pleasure working with you on the set. Got to start thinking about the follow-up though ;)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

[QUOTE=RGM81;14511264]Yeah that collection has been coming strong lately--more cards of him than anybody else the past couple months, haha. Need to get going on Drouin at some point. Have any @30ranfordfan? I may have a Draisaitl or two I can swap ya.[/QUOTE @RGM81 i dont, sorry.... But if anything interesting comes up, ill let you know!

Sent from my LG-H915 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

What is that set of Memorable Moments exactly? Nice stuff :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Seems like you may need to add a couple Lindgren rookies in November ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple Habs I picked up this past couple weeks

Sent from my LG-M320G using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is that set of Memorable Moments exactly? Nice stuff :)

It's a follow-up of sorts to the subset that was included in the Habs Centennial set. UD wanted to do something special for the attendees of the Montreal Anti-Expo that was last month, so they reached out to Karine and I (apparently they think we know things about the Habs) about crafting a set for people as a bonus item if they buy UD stuff at the show. It was a lot of fun to put together, as we'd come up with about 15 different moments/events that have happened for the Canadiens and their players in the eight years (!) since the set was released. And they hooked us up with a few sets for ourselves as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast