Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Introduction & "Who Do You Collect?" Thread

Greetings to everybody!

Whether you're new to the site or you've been here a while, the staff wants to have a thread like this where collectors can tell us and share with the community a bit about themselves, as well as what players & teams they collect. This will make it easier for people who have a particular card that they want to move--if you're "the PK Subban guy" this is your venue to let everybody know so that they can put some trade offers your way.

We want to get trading going strongly again and keep the momentum going after the rush created by the Tim Horton's set building efforts. There's a fun season of card collecting ahead!

Also, if you have any questions about posting guidelines, trade rules, or general questions about SCF, here is the list of Hockey Team members that you can contact:
    @RGM81 - Hockey Team Manager and collector of Habs, charter member of the Carey Price Fan Club
    @30ranfordfan - Assistant to the Hockey Team Manager - has the most amazing Bill Ranford collection you've ever seen and had a front row seat for that crazy McDavid goal in his comeback game
    @aweeks - runs the Show & Tell Contest and is a big-time Canucks fan
    @creasecollector - another guy with a lot of knowledge, very interactive -- likes the Leafs a bunch and has a really sweet Jhonas Enroth super collection
    @tuukkatime - our newest team member -- has some amazing high-end cards in his PC

Friends of the Team
    @scottkoz20 - the face that runs the place
    @Pheebs888 - long-time SCF member, huge Habs fan, helps us out a ton running contests and maintaining relationships with Upper Deck and other hobby insiders
    @doniceage - possibly the original SCF member? Posts a lot of great news stories, always looking for ways to help better the site
    @patriotsguy - SCF's GM, mostly a Football guy as the name suggests, also helps us out a ton with a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff

So that's the introductions - have fun out on the boards. Check out the Contests area, post up some Show & Tell content, and don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll get us started off here - I collect Habs guys, mostly focusing on Carey Price, Shea Weber, Jonathan Drouin, and Max Pacioretty. I also am the Josh Gorges Super Collector...at this point, possibly the only Josh Gorges collector. You can check out this passion project here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...81-Josh-Gorges - since Josh got traded to Buffalo, there haven't been too many cards produced, but I'm still keeping it as current as possible.

I got back into collecting in 2007-08 when I wandered into the monthly card show in Halifax and purchased Carey Price's O-Pee-Chee RC for $5. It didn't take long after that for me to find the trading sites, including SCF, where for some reason they thought my so-called knowledge and writing skills would help out the place a little bit. Almost 900 deals later here (and countless others elsewhere) and I've gotta say that I still enjoy the hobby as much as ever. I'm always keen to see "what's next" or what could be "the next big thing"--at times I'll slow down on trading or buying new things, but I'm never far away from the hobby itself and doing what I can to keep it a positive environment that's growing and sustainable.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

A few other folks you all should be aware as well.
    @Iheartjacquie - SCF Inventory Hockey Manager and resident Bobby Ryan collector - if there are hockey items that are missing, incorrect, etc. he is a great resource!
    @arfmax - SCF Through the Mail Manager Leader - if you want to start doing autos Through the Mail, great resource to help you get started
    @CoolHandLuke - the brains behind a lot of tools we have on SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi all,

My name is Matt and I'm a Bruins fan stuck in Toronto! I'm arguably the top Rask collector in the world (although some of my Finnish peers would disagree) and am probably the reason we haven't seen a Rask Cup ARP /249 hit ebay in over a year.

Other than that, I love the hobby and collecting and have a wide range of stuff in my collection. If you ever need help with values or if you're looking for a particular card, I can usually lend a hand!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great thread idea!

I started collecting cards as a little kid, then after losing most of my collection in a move, I really got into it again during 2006. It's been smooth sailing since then.

As for my own collection habits, I've always been drawn towards the goalies (I'm a goalie myself), so I do have a few nice collections of Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Marc-Andre Fleury, and Carey Price, along with a general "Goalie PC" with some of my other favourite goalie cards.

Last but not least, I also Super Collect Jhonas Enroth. I have been collecting him since his NHL rookie year in 2009-10 and current own over 250+ cards of his. I just really like how he plays the goaltending position and have always really liked watching him play. Currently, as I write this post, Enroth currently plays for Dinamo Minsk in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).

Links to my Enroth collection:
    Website - http://creasecollector.weebly.com/
    Flickr Albums - https://www.flickr.com/photos/150671751@N04/albums
    SCF Enroth PC Showcase Thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...onas-Enroth-PC

Hoping to see more member introductions and finding out who/what you collect!

Last edited by creasecollector; 10-20-2017 at 02:08 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Hey everyone!

I'd been a fan of hockey since I was born, thanks to my dad. I started watching Blackhawks games regularly around 2005 and have been hooked ever since. It wasn't until 2012 when I bought my first pack of cards, a rack pack of 11-12 Series 2, that I began to fall in love with the hobby. I found CardsInfinity on YouTube, then Blacksheep shortly after, and I was obsessed. I started out on CloutsnChara and eventually stumbled across SCF. Nothing against CnC, but SCF has such a good setup for trades (the Trade Manager) and just felt more professional to me. So I've been here ever since, almost 200 trades later!

As far as collecting goes, I have a large Blackhawks collection consisting of current and former players I like from base to high-end nearing 1200 cards. I, like creasecollector, was also a goalie for a while and credit Antti Niemi as sparking my passion for goaltending as well as collecting. My first PC card was his Artifacts rookie I bought at a local flea market. I've since accumulated over 150 of his cards and continue to collect anything and everything Niemi! I also collect other goalies and players I enjoy on and off the ice such as Jacob Markstrom, Eddie Lack, Ben Scrivens, John Scott, and recently Shannon Szabados. In other news, I've developed a passion for the National Women's Hockey League and am currently working on designing cards for them as a university project!

I love this community and hope we can keep the trades going for years and years to come!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

In other news, I've developed a passion for the National Women's Hockey League and am currently working on designing cards for them as a university project!

WHOA! When you get this done, we need to see them... we can grade this project also

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

WHOA! When you get this done, we need to see them... we can grade this project also

I’ll make a post showing some inserts I’ve finished when I get the chance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays

I am a big fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Ontario Hockey League. I collect newer Maple Leafs cards and cards of recent OHL grads. I mainly collect Radek Faksa, justin Bailey, John Gibson, Ryan Murphy, Matt Puempel, and Dylan Strome. I am new to this forum and looking to get rid of some of my unwanted cards and grow my personal collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I am looking for any graded vintage or graded true RC's (PSA, BVG/BGS, SGC)
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast