Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Republican led 2 year congressional investigation ends Benghazi myths....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...YB?ocid=TSHDHP

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politi...ort/index.html

For the last 2 years republicans obsessed with discrediting the president (and the next one Hilary Clinton) have been going nuts about Benghazi.. some calling it worse that watergate and others saying the President and Mrs. Clinton should be arrested....

well guess what. 2 years later the republicans had to admit what multiple other investigations already had... the white house did nothing wrong, the state department did nothing wrong, no one did anything wrong. What republicans couldn't accept is a horrible act of violence happened that night and innocent Americans were killed. We should all be thankful it was only a handful of people rather than the 80+ Marines killed in Beiruit that Republicans have ignored for more than 30 years.

I hope the right wing posters on this board are ready to apologize to the President for this.. but I doubt it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

*****crickets*****

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Give them a chance to get the new GOP talking points before they respond. Fox, understandably, isn't paying too much attention to the report, so it may take awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Give them a chance to get the new GOP talking points before they respond. Fox, understandably, isn't paying too much attention to the report, so it may take awhile.

I honestly believe right wing people do not believe they get their information brainwashed into them, but sadly you are probably right. The moment a right wing pundit comes up with some excuse for this, they will all run with it.

I can't count how many times Jon Stewart has run the exact same phrase repeated by 10-20 republicans on the exact same day lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Darn, I was actually looking forward to talking about this. Oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

why can't you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so we got 24 hours to respond?

by the posts I doubt anyone wants to talk about it, seems more of a "I told you so", "go eat crow".

I also wonder how many conservatives on ere watch fox news and use it as their news source. I know I don't.

You also think someone on a the internet and on a sports card forum owes the president an apology? Do you think Obama is watching or that the NSA will report that to him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

so we got 24 hours to respond?

by the posts I doubt anyone wants to talk about it, seems more of a "I told you so", "go eat crow".

I also wonder how many conservatives on ere watch fox news and use it as their news source. I know I don't.

You also think someone on a the internet and on a sports card forum owes the president an apology? Do you think Obama is watching or that the NSA will report that to him?

Should I go quote you and others on this exact subject over the last 2-3 years? Rather than admit you were wrong you have to attack the people pointing it out? This was the biggest "gotcha" BS from the right during his entire presidency.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably true although I don't even get Fox News, I have to watch ABC, CBS, and NBC....somehow their liberal brainwashing isn't working on me. I would guess Fox feels as much obligation to report on Benghazi as ABC, CBS, and NBC reported on Jonathan Gruber.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

When only one side posts, it's just not as interesting.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast