Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IP Autograph Help

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm graphing the kings on sunday at their hotel in philly, any information on who signs well and who doesn't? I have an 8x10 of a pic of cousins and wall, I'd like cousins to sign it and eventually to get Wall on it as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

I do something similar to what Cyberer suggested with a team logo. The exception is that I make it a full 8.5x11 on photo paper and wash out the logo. This can be signed all over while still seeing the logo behind the graphs. I normally do this if I don't want to use a ball, cards and/or pictures. The secret is remembering who signed where so you know who it was afterward (unless they write their number by their sigs!).

Good idea, thanks

Why not do a floor board? They are easy to carry, blue sharpie works great, and plenty of room for a whole NBA team.

Where would I buy that?

I'm graphing the kings on sunday at their hotel in philly, any information on who signs well and who doesn't? I have an 8x10 of a pic of cousins and wall, I'd like cousins to sign it and eventually to get Wall on it as well.

Pretty much the entire team signs, you'll be able to pick up plenty of autos, I'm not sure about Cousins but I think he does.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where would I buy that?

I don't do basketball but I browse other forums and see guys getting them signed all the time. I think it's just regular floor pieces cut from Lowes or Home Depot... let me do a little research for ya!

SCF Rewards
    Country

second post. note: I did not make these! I'm just passing along what another user was making and selling and using for basketball on another forum:

Just a thought for those who do basketball!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

second post. note: I did not make these! I'm just passing along what another user was making and selling and using for basketball on another forum:

Just a thought for those who do basketball!

Who do I contact to buy one of these? Thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent the guy a PM to see if he is still making them. His thread was a year old so I'm not sure if he's still doing them.

If I get a response, I will shoot you a pm!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, if you want the guys email who can make the custom floorboads above, shoot me a PM and I will give you his email address. I'm not going to post it on the forum.

edwards2evans, check your inbox.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okay, if you want the guys email who can make the custom floorboads above, shoot me a PM and I will give you his email address. I'm not going to post it on the forum.

edwards2evans, check your inbox.

Got it, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much do these cost?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I e-mailed the guy, for the Kings one he has it's 30 + shipping

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast